Chapter 9

Soon enough they reached the cabin underneath the cedar tree. Opening the door, there was a creature who Yuki assumed to be a kitiko, holding an unconscious woman and a man laying on the ground with liquid that looked like blood.

She went with after the kitiko along with Gon and Kurapika. Jumping from tree to tree with ease despite the sunglasses.

"Gon has excellent speed, he can chase the kitiko wjthout much problems, same with Yuki, although she seems to be faster despite wering shades in the dark." Kurapika thought, soon enough the kitiko was hit on the head by Gon's fishing pole, which resulted on dropping the woman it was holding. 

Kurapika caught the woman, and stayed behind as Yuki and Gon chased the kitiko. Gon was falling behind as it increased speed, Yuki seeing this increased hers and chased the kitiko till they reached a place with another kitiko waiting. It ran to another direction, Yuki didn't chase it as she stayed behind the other.

The kitiko looked behind him and was shocked to see the girl behind him, blinking twice before it laughed.

"Man, your fast little girl! I didn't even notice you were still behind me." It said. "Hmm, this is part of a test right? Fake blood and the woman was not even unconcious." Yuki pointed out and the kitiko laughed again before telling Yuki to follow it back at the cabin.

The four stood in front the family of kitiko, as the two large kitiko explained about the whole thing being a test.

"You all pass! Now time to go to zaban city." The kitiko offered to give them a ride, seeing as the two children needed to carry Leorio while the parent kitiko careied Kurapika and Gon, Yuki decided to just head there on her own.

"Are you sure Yuki?" Gon asked the girl who just nodded. "It's fine, just tell me the exact address and password if there's one. I'll get there on my own."she said.

The kitiko gave her the info, once she had it, she waved them goodbye and ran at full speed to the destination. Gon and the others were shocked at her speed, but soon continued their journey.

As soon as Yuki arrived at the exam site, she told the chef the password and waited in the elevator room. Once she reached the bottom floor, she saw plenty of sweaty examinees. She sighed, and saw a little green creature give her a badge.

"Please attach this to your chest and keep it on at all times." The little bean creature said. Yuki took the badge with the number 400 on it. Giving her thanks she glanced around the room.

A fat man soon approached her, Yuki could smell laxatives on him and raised a brow at this. "You must be a rookie! I'm tonpa,blah blah blah…"Yuki paid no mind to the fat man till he handed her a orange can.

Yuki took it and opened it, positioning it in front of her mouth, she could she the man smirk. As fast as the speed of sound, she grabbed tonpa by the face and shoved the can on his ugly ass face.

Tonpa was caught in surprise and drank some of the juice, before managing to break free from Yuki's grasp. He looked at her in rage before cursing at her and running to the bathroom.

Yuki, crushed the can on her hand and formed it to a small ball before shooting it at the back of tonpa's gead causing him to trip and fall, before standing up to ran to the bathroom.

Murmurs could be heard around her, and she paid them no mind. Even if she drank it, she wouldn't be poisoned but still, it was annoying so she did that. 

She felt a bit of bloodlust aimed at her, turning around she saw a jester like man. Hisoka, her brother mentioned something about this clown. Although Rye said he wasn't a threat, just annoying.

Yuki ignored him and leaned on the wall near the elevator. After waiting for a while the familliar trio arrived. Yuki, glanced at them as they took their badges and the first to notice her was Gon.

"Yuki! You got here first?" He asked, walking towards her. Everyone glanced at their direction, Kurapika noticed this and watched as Yuki nodded to whatever question Gon had. 

Kurapika thought of Yuki as mysterious and no matter ho hard he tried reading her expression he couldn't. 

"Eh? You actually got here first Yuki?" Leorio asked suprised at how fast the girl was, Yuki just nodded. Before they could converse any further a ringing sound echoed through the room, everyone's attention was on the man dressed in lavander without a mouth.

Yuki wondered how the man could talk but it didn't show on her face. Soon enough they all begin walking, following the man.

"I apologise for the late introduction, I am Satotz the examineer for the first phase, kindly follow me to the second phase." A bald ninja asked what about the first phase, and was answered that all they had to do was follow the man.

Leorio yelled about something this being in his alley, while running. Yuki jogged beside Gon as they followed satotz who increased the speed over time.

If the air was already stinky before it was much worse now, Yuki frowned at the smell but ran otherwise.

"Gon, I'll go up front." She said, Gon nodeed as she ran up the group and was now next to the examiner. 

Satotz glanced at her, still running or was it walking? Yuki wondered but didn't voice it out. She remained running a meter away from the examiner and a good distance away from the other examinees.

This is...not what I expected. Yuki thought feeling dissapointed.