Chapter 4

Yuki was currently standing alongside other children. About 60 of them were there, dr. Zed along with other people in lab coats stood in front of them.

"Greetings children, we will be having our weekly test starting today…now let me explain,

all you kids have to do is take these quizes every week, no need to take it seriously since this is just a test, to make sure your brains don't deteriorate in anyway.

Now, take your seats, no talking or any unnessesary movements, just focus on your paper.Cheating is also prohebited and is punishable."

dr. Zed finished his explaination and, one by one the children sat in their own chairs.

A leaflet was handed to them along with a pencil anf eraser. No one made a noise and everyone just focused on answering their respective papers.

Yuki, answered each one in a calm manner while some children, scratched their necks as they tried solving it.

A kid raised his hand and asked, "sir, these questions are hard." Dr. Zed chuckled before patting the child's head.

"No need to be afraid, just answer the one's you know. Afterwards you'll proceed to the other room with your p.e teacher." Dr. Zed informed the children, some let out sighs of relief.

Atter everyone answered their papers, they were led to another room. Unlike the other rooms this one was gray, it was a wide room with no equipment what so ever.

"Welcome children, follow along me as we do stretches…" the man said, not bother to explain further. The children, all followed after his movements, with some performing well and others who didn't do much.

"Alright, run 10 laps." Flabergasted, the  children blinked at the man's words before 20 of them started running. The rest followed suite and ran 10 laps.

Most fell on their back after running while others were gasping for air. Yuki, was holding her knees as she took deep breaths trying to stable her breathing. A boy with brown hair walked up to her with a blank expression.

"You should tie your hair the next time you ran. I notice it keeps flying in your face." The boy said before walking back to his spot. Yuki blinked before taking note of the child's advise.

She'll ask, Irene later for a hair tie or to cut her hair for her. "Everyone done? Time to stretch again, then you may proceed to the cafeteria afterwards." The man said.

The children either continued laying down, too tired to move or did the stretches. The same boy glanced at Yuki before titling his head when they met eyes.

"Wanna seat togther in the cafeteria?" The boy asked, Yuki nodded and followed him out the room as they were both finished with the exercises.

They lined up and got their food before sitting down on a vacant table. Yuki kept quiet as the boy did the same. "Hey, what's your name?" The boy asked.

"Yuki." She said, "you?"the boy raised a brow befpre answering. "Didn't think you could talk, I'm Rye by the way."

Both then ate in total silence, not having anything else to say. "Yuki, do you know pilates?" Rye asked.

Yuki thought for a moment before nodding, she read something about them and saw a video about full body pilates once. "Hmm,good. Make sure to do those everyday." He said before finishing his food.

Yuki, nodded and handed a plate of cake towards him. Rye raised a brow at this wanting an explanation.

"I don't like sweets. You can have them." Rye nodded and begun eating the cake, once they finished eating their meals they walked back to their rooms, suprisingly enough their rooms was just across each other.

"See ya around."Rye said waving his hand as he entered his room, Yuki waited for his door to close before she went inside her room, and deciding to continue reading the book she had left earlier.

Every day there was physical training, it was mostly running a few laps, the instructor let the children who got tired easily back to their rooms while a few remained to continue the rest of the exercise.

It was mostly pilates and strenght training.

Every week, there was a written exam. And another activity, it was ballet class, boys and girls participated.

This went on for a three months before Yuki saw one of the most terrifying things. It was their usual written exams, a boy was not taking it seriously and was distracting the other kids.

Dr. Zed, approached him and told him to stop, he did for five minutes before doing it again. Dr. Zed approached him yet again only this time, he fished out a remote form his pocket and clicked on one of the buttons.

The kid was still gasping for air, as he was on all fours. Everyone had a pnaicked expression, Yuki wanted to try and help him but was stopped with a firm grip on her arm. Turning to her side it was Rye.

Rye shook his head no, and gripped tighter on Yuki's hand. Yuki, stepped back and watched as the boy's mouth was foaming. Dr. Zed snapped his fingers and two men in black came and took the child away.

Silence, no one dared speak afraid of what they had just saw. "Continue answering." Dr. Zed stated before sitting down on his chair in front.

Rye continued doing his work, and when Yuki saw this she did the same thing. The other kids were either crying in fear or shaking, some sat there with pale faces.