Tri-armed triathlon

Start from the beginning

I sighed "Fine."

Confessional

Alex: I'm terrible at eating challenges

Scarlett: I'm terrible at eating challenges

End

Me, Duncan, Owen and Geoff put our hands behind our backs.

"And... chow down!" Chris said.

Scarlett started spooning food in my mouth. It was disgusting, but I tried to eat as much as possible.

Geoff was enjoying the food, Duncan was pleading with LeShawna to feed him slower, Owen was urging Heather to feed him faster.

Heather ended up shoving all the food left in his mouth.

"The winners are Heather and Owen!" Chris said.

Scarlett growled.

"It's Owen, asking us to beat him in an eating challenge is like asking someone to jump off the CN tower" I pointed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Last chance for the tempting wimp key before part two" Chris offered. We were standing on the beach.

"Dare you" Duncan said to LeShawna, giving her a good ol' glare.

"what's the challenge Chris?" Geoff asked.

"On the beach you will find four canoes, one for each team. Your challenge is to paddle your canoes -while wearing handcuffs- to Boney Island! Once, you get there, you will open a package that is waiting for you. GO!" Chris said.

Scarlett and I pulled our canoe into the water and she got in the front. I got in the back behind her.

"Canoeing to Boney island? Chris is really running out of ideas, huh?" I asked

"I guess." Scarlett said, not seeming that interested.

We just paddled the rest of the way in silence.

All the teams got to Boney island and got out of their canoes. Scarlett picked up a bag waiting on the beach and pulled something out of it.

"Welcome to the second part of your challenge! Back in episode eight, your teammate Beth stole the Boney island tiki doll!" Chris said from a helicopter.

"She said she'd return that!" Gwen yelled

"She lied. She broke it up and flushed it down the septic tank!" Chris yelled back.

"EW!" we all exclaimed. Scarlett dropped what she had been holding, revealing that it was a piece of the statue.

"I know! All pieces need to be returned to the cave of treacherous terror! And you wanna do it quick, because the longer you have it, the worse your luck! Oh, and one of you has to piggy-back the other. Enjoy!" Chris said.

LeShawna and Duncan ended up wrestling on the ground over who piggy backs the other.

"I piggy back you?" I asked Scarlett

"Sure" she responded. She got on my back and I started walking.

I walked for a while.

"Wait, stop" Scarlett said. I stopped and she got off my back and glanced around.

"Are we lost?" she asked "I don't remember this from when we last came here... Ugh, we're never going to get immunity like this..."

"Relax, we'll be fine, we still have two more challenges after this" I said