New Story - Mason

Hey everyone! As you know, I've been writing books all based in the same universe! With that said, my next novel is officially published! The story of Mason and his own journey of finding love. 

I'm so excited for you guys to all go and read it! I hope you love it. I hope you find the story to be as unique as my other books :) Most importantly, I hope you fall in love with the characters as much as I did. Here's the description, see you in the next book! <3 

120 Days

*Book 3 of the Saint J's Boys*

Samantha Aire used to be happy and energetic, her life revolving around her family and friends. But when tragedy hits her family after her older brother's passing, she becomes nothing more than a shell. Life seems pretty bleak for Sam until she gets a message from beyond the grave. Thomas' only wish was for Sam to enjoy her life and travel, which is why he got her a 120-day worldwide cruise.

Mason Rye-Welborn has spent his entire life hiding himself in the shadows. Only a very select few people get to truly see him for who he is. But everyone else dismisses him as an asocially awkward nerd. His parents desperately want him to expand his horizons, which is why before he starts his "big boy" job at NASA, they buy him a ticket on a worldwide cruise line. Stuck on a boat, traveling the world, can two people fall in love in just 120 days?