"Please," Logan gave me a heartwarming smile. "Call me Lo."
"Alright," I crossed my arms over my chest. "What's your story, Lo?"
His eyebrow raised up at me as his smile suddenly turned into a smirk, "Where do I even begin..."
Unlike every other story, this one isn't about a girl. It's about a boy. But like all stories, it's about falling in love.
Logan-aka Lo-has a found a way to cope with his depression: Dance. When he finds out that his favorite dance studio is going to close down, he embarks on a mission to save it. By his side, Harper Ross. A freshman at the university who is dedicated to dance as much as Logan is.
Naturally, the girl Logan starts to fall for already has a boyfriend. So how does someone as broken and unsure as Logan open up to someone with so much life and energy? For Lo, loving and losing is better than never loving at all. But can losing love also mean losing everything?
Warning: This book does contain references to depression. I decided to write this because a lot of this world is misinformed or misguided by what depression truly is. This story is about love, but it's also about how something like depression and anxiety can affect everyone you love around you. If this isn't for you, that's fine. But if you trust me, I'll take you through an incredible journey.
All Rights Reserved
- Chapter 1--Cheers, To A Good Day
- Chapter 2--Chicken Omelette's or Strawberry Jam Toast?
- Chapter 3--Waltzing Into Your Life
- Chapter 4--Bad Case of Swedish Fish
- Chapter 5--Playing Jenga
- Chapter 6--Dogs Before Dames
- Chapter 7--Confetti Poppers For Those That Die
- Chapter 8--That 80's Grooving
- Chapter 9--The Kind Demonic One-Eyed Cat
- Chapter 10--Clint Eastwood Would Be Proud
- Chapter 11--Something Forced, Something Fake
- Chapter 11.5--In A Few Years, Look Back And Smile
- Chapter 12--The Cake From France
- Chapter 13--Turning Alright
- Chapter 14--You'd Think Game Of Thrones Is Already Awkward Enough
- Chapter 15--The Matching Black Widow Sibilings
- Chapter 16--Wishing There's A Turn Off Switch
- Chapter 16.5--Dirty Dancing 2.0
- Chapter 17--Double The Trouble Like Jessie And James
- Chapter 17.5--The Proper Distance To Keep Away From A Campfire
- Chapter 18--Thanksgiving With The Sanders
- Chapter 19--The Truth Isn't Always What You Want
- Chapter 19.5--Thanksgiving With The Williamson's
- Chapter 20--Whipping That Whipped Cream
- Chapter 21--Let's Play A Little Game, Shall We?
- Chapter 21.5--Even Dancing Doesn't Relieve This Tension
- Chapter 22--It's The Thought That Truly Counts
- Chapter 23--Meet The Saint J's Boys
- Chapter 23.5--The Only Person I Want To Dance With
- Chapter 24--Throw Your Middle Finger Up To Society
- Chapter 25--The Bad Case Of Loneliness
- Chapter 26--But Really, What Do You Want?
- Chapter 27--Lonely Little Fellow
- Chapter 27.5--We're All Eagles With Badass Scars
- Chapter 28--Angsty Teen Books People Seem To Love
- Chapter 29--Sometimes Running Away Helps
- Chapter 30--Welcome to Miami
- Chapter 31--The Misfits of the Misfits
- Chapter 32--The Best Boy You Could Have Asked For
- Chapter 33--The Pizza Man is a Monumental Betrayal
- Chapter 34-Where is the Zen in Buddha Bowls?