Chapter 24: The End

We walked into the Forum hand in hand, Harry smiling over at me reassuring. When we got to his dressing room, Jeff was waiting, sitting on the couch. Anger clear in his face. He looked up, his eyes instantly on mine and Harry's hands.

"What the fuck is your problem Harold? You had meetings yesterday, important meetings. You had things you needed to be present at!" Jeff snarled at Harry.

"Well I wasn't there, was I?" Harry squeezed my hand tightly.

"All for a girl? You are going to do all of this for a girl who doesn't even benefit your career."

I would be lying if I didn't say his words stung. They hurt every part of me and I had to quickly look away.

"Don't talk about her like that Jeff. I'm done with the publicity relationships. I'm done. So accept it. This is who I'm dating and I don't care how she benefits or doesn't benefit my career because she's worth more than just that."

"You are done with publicity relationships when I say you are done."

Harry let go of my hand and moved towards Jeff, "You work for me. Without me, you don't make money."

"And without me you don't get opportunities."

"I can find a million of you, but there is only one Harry Styles." He said, and I couldn't help when my hand went quickly over my mouth to hide the shocked look on my face.

Jeff nodded and turned to look at me, "Proud of yourself? You're going to ruin him."

"Jeff, get out." Harry said, and Jeff rolled his eyes, quickly walking past the both of us.

"Har. That's not what I want to happen. I don't want to be the cause of this tension."

"You aren't. We'll be fine. But you were right. I need to start deciding what makes me happy, remember? You make me happy." He smiled at me, walking back over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"But he's your manager Harry."

"I want you to be my girlfriend, Christy. You win some you lose some. Plus I know he's not going anywhere." He smiled at me, resting his forehead on mine.

I smiled stupidly at him and shrugged, "I just don't want to be drama."

"You aren't. You are far from it. But, how does that sound, you, being my girlfriend. Are you up for it?" He smiled playfully and I laughed.

"I would love to be your girlfriend Harry Styles."

"Good Christina Donaldson, I wasn't taking no for an answer."

END

AN: This ended up being a shorter story than I anticipated, but it was on my mind so I had to write it all out! Thanks for reading :)

Edit; NEW BOOK CHROMA IS UP 12/1/22