Chapter 9: Until I Looked Like This

We were on a boat heading towards the Statue of Liberty, I sat with my head leaning against the window, watching as the waves crashed against the boat.

Before we got on I was scared to be seasick but thankfully I was doing fine, Harry on the other hand had his forehead resting against me struggling.

"You hanging in there? We are almost there."

"I'll somehow survive." He took a deep breath, breathing out slowly and I couldn't help but shiver as his breath hit my back.

He chuckled softly, "Sorry."

"It's fine." He playfully blew air against my back causing me to shiver again and I pulled away, looking over my shoulder, "Harold. You can find a new head rest sir."

"No, no, I'm sorry come back please." He pouted and I sighed sitting back again.

"Thank you."

When we got off the boat I insisted Harry drank a Sprite to settle his stomach and eventually he listened. When we got to the base of the Statue of Liberty, I looked up and smiled big.

"Wow, she's a beaut, but also, not as big as I thought?" I turned to him and could tell he was stifling a smile, "What?"

"That's what she said?" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm guessing it's a line told often to you?" I raised an eyebrow and his face dropped.

"Oh no Christina, quite the opposite." He smirked.

"Oh, so ugly and just as small as expected?" I smiled playfully and he rolled his eyes.

"Always have to have the last word don't you."

"When my boss is being inappropriate, yup." I smirked and he shoved me playfully.

"Shut up and give me your phone, let's get your picture." He smiled.

I handed it to him and he backed up taking the picture of me. He kept snapping them as he moved closer to me and I cracked up putting my hands up and blocking him.

"Harry stop!" I squealed trying to take my phone back.

"Wait, wait, we need a selfie." He turned the phone around and he quickly took one and before he handed it back he looked at me, "No negative comments."

I stared up at him and took a deep breath, "Fine." I took my phone and looked at the photos, "They are cute."

"Oh my gosh Harry!! Oh my gosh can we get a photo!" Two girls ran up to us and stared at Harry. I laughed slightly and he nodded, "Uh, yeah sure." He smiled.

I moved out of the way as they took a selfie and he made small talk to them. I took pictures of the view as he did. When he was done he was quickly behind me whispering in my ear, "Boo."

I jumped up a little and swatted at him, "Jerk."

He laughed, "So there were no last minute tickets to get up to the top, but we still have Ellis Island and then we we can go get you your hot dog and a slice of pizza."

"Can we skip Ellis Island and just go get food?" I smiled softly and he laughed.

"Sure, let's do that." He smiled.

We walked around the small island a bit more, before heading back on the boat. The moment we sat down, Harry placed his forehead back on my back and I peeked over my shoulder at him, "You are such a baby, you know that?"

He peeked up at me and shrugged making me laugh.

We stood at a small little table set up outside the pizza shop with our slice of pizza and I also had a hot dog. I bit into the hot dog first and Harry laughed at me. As the ketchup and mustard got on my nose.