Chapter 17: You and Me

I woke up around five am in Harry's arms and smiled softly, leaning up and kissing his chin.

"Harry, I need to go before my dad wakes up." I said softly.

"Mmm, I'll take you." His voice wrapped in sleep.

"I can Uber. It's fine."

He shook his head, "Nope. I'll take you." He stretched and quickly wrapped his arms around me again kissing my forehead, "Can I just rest on your couch when we get there?"

"Of course. I was also thinking you can ask Jeff if our flights back to Texas can be together. I don't think he'll go for it if I tell him." I said softly.

"I'll take care of that, don't worry about it okay?"

I nodded my head and started sitting up, looking for where all my clothes went. As he sat up, he placed small kisses along my back. I peeked back at him and smiled, "I like this."

"What?"

"Waking up, to me and you." I bit my lip as he smiled, he reached around me, pulling me back slightly so he could kiss me.

"I do too." He whispered kissing my cheek.

"I hate to rush us out, but I really want to be home before he wakes up."

"That's fine, let's get up." He smiled softly, letting me go as we both got up.

When we got to my dads, I grabbed an extra pillow and blanket for Harry, setting up the couch for him to rest on while he used the bathroom.

When he came out, he wrapped his arms around my waist, and mine around his neck, "I'll see you when you wake up." He smiled softly.

"Mhm, if my dad happens to wake up before me, no sudden movements okay. Try and alert him that you are here." I smiled soft and he nodded.

"Change in routine. I got it. I'll be careful." He smiled and I leaned up kissing him softly before heading to bed for a couple more hours.

When I did finally wake up, I realized I hadn't charged my phone properly and it was dead. My alarm had never gone off. I quickly started getting up, when I noticed the smell of something sweet filled the air.

I put on my slippers and made my way out of my room towards the kitchen. There was Harry and my dad, cooking together.

"We'll look who finally woke up?" Harry said smiling at me.

My dad turned to look at me and smiled, "Pancakes. With six blueberries each."

I smiled small, "Six? That sounds like the perfect amount."

"Harry and I agree." He smiled turning back to the stove and flipping the pancake.

I walked over and kissed my dad on the cheek, before walking over and hugging Harry, whispering to him, "Morning. Did he—medication is taken, and we went through an exercise he said you would get upset if he missed. I think he did a good job, he looked proud."

He whispered back and my dad cleared his throat, "I need more batter please. Chatter later."

We laughed and I let go of Harry as he walked back over to the stove helping my dad. I grabbed things out of the pantry to make fresh orange juice watching my dad and Harry the entire time. Harry was so gentle with him, and patient. I couldn't help but smile.

When they finished with the pancakes my dad excused himself to clean up and change, Harry picked up around the area they were working.

"Harry?"