When Wedding Bells Thaw

Start from the beginning

In response, Finn was ready to start a running hit. "I will, though! With a sweet kick!" he threw himself up, his foot out to kick. Before he could land a hit, his body moved "Psych!" his fist went out, ready to punch.

The hit went into the beard of Ice King, who just froze him in return. Finn's frozen body was then thrown, destroying the cold cage.

"Hoo hoo!" Jake exclaimed, now coming out of the house ready to fight.

As Finn was about to get up, Ice King stood over him. His hands were heated in his ice magic, aiming at Finn. "Now I can kill you!" he stopped quickly, realizing that he made a mistake. "Oh wait, wait, wait. I am so stupid! Silly Billy! I came by to tell you the good news!" he cheered, now forgetting the fight.

"What's the good news?" Finn questioned, now confused.

"I'm getting married... to someone who wants to marry me!" Ice King exclaimed. Y/n's eyes widened and she choked on her own breath.

"I'm sorry- WHAT!?" she yelled out. Finn and Jake let out a gasp together, also shocked by the news.

"My betrothed is right over there!" he pointed over at an older woman with giant eyes. She was in a cart that was being pulled by some penguins, specifically the women. "Hi, honey!" he waved at her.

Without moving, she just spoke quickly. "Hey, cool guy," she called him. Y/n felt her body shiver in disgust.

Ice King practically swooned. "I'm a lucky guy—I didn't even have to kidnap this one! She fell in love with me the moment I slipped on her engagement ring!" he brought his hand up and wiggled his finger in front of the boys who moved back in more disgust.

Some of the penguins around the princess waddled up to Y/n and started to tug her along with them. "Hey- what's the deal?" she questioned. They pushed her and she landed in the cart with Old Lady Princess. Before she could get back up, the penguins tied her down and wheeled her away. "This isn't funny! Dad!? Guys?!" she called out.

"Bye-bye!" the princess called out, waving at the three remaining boys.

Finn went running out and save Y/n, but Ice King stopped him. "The lady penguins are throwing her one of those "bachelorette" parties. And it's a good thing..." he paused his sentence as he thought more. "Especially since my daughter was around you bozos." he insulted the two.

Y/n's yells were getting further away to the point they couldn't hear her complaining anymore. Jake leaned over to Finn in a hushed voice. "This is weird, dude."

Finn pondered for a moment. "Hmm... if you get married, what about capturing princesses?" he questioned, waiting for an answer.

Ice King flicked his wrist in a knowing manner. "Oh well, no more capturing pretty princesses for this Ice King!" he let out an excited giggle at the thought of his marriage.

"Ohhh..." Finn nodded his head before he turned to walk back to his house. "Well, fare thee well, Ice King!" he called out.

"Hmm?" Ice King hummed in confusion.

"Yeah, good luck with ye and thy creepy wedding," Jake told him, moving away in the process.

Finn was now inside the tree house with Jake behind him, his hand was placed on the door. "We totally support your decision to stop capturing princesses!" he closed the door in a swift motion before looking down at Jake. "I'm happy for him." he nodded, feeling good about the situation.

Before walking away, a knock rang through the room. Finn turned and opened it up. Ice King was still outside.

Ice King let out an awkward laugh while getting annoyed glares. "Sure wish someone would throw me a bachelorette party—oop, I mean, "man-lorette" party." he eased on, giving the boys his message.