MGM Finale

Taehyung smiled as he bowed and said goodbye to the woman

Taehyung smiled as he bowed and said goodbye to the woman. So, this is real, it's not a dream. Jungkook's alive and well with him, he's not going to be alone anymore. Jungkook, his soulmate, is with him now. He bit his bottom lip as a big smile appears on his face.

Arriving home, Taehyung walks in, still holding the foods he had bought. He walked to the kitchen and sees Jungkook there, looking through his fridge. He places down the paper bag on the counter and watched Jungkook. The younger turns around, a pout on his face as he held onto his stomach.

"Oh, hyu-" Jungkook is cut off as Taehyung walked to him and hugged him tight. He was a bit shocked by the sudden action but immediately hugged back.
"Okay? You missed me?" Jungkook says, giggling.
"I did" Taehyung says and Jungkook giggles again.

"Aigoo~" Jungkook says and nuzzles his head on the older's chest. Taehyung kisses the top of his head. They're very touchy even though they're not official yet.
"I'm hungry, hyung" Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung with puppy eyes.

Taehyung couldn't help but blush as he avoided eye contact with the younger.
"I... Uh... I've bought food though" Taehyung says and Jungkook smiles wider.
"Really? Oh, my gosh... Thank you so much... I was looking for you because I didn't want to touch things since I'm still not used here... And yeah" Jungkook says and Taehyung just ruffles his hair.

As time passes by, the two officially got together after a few months of flirting, going on dates and many more. They're very much happy and continued to have a good life without having any problems.

Taehyung and Jungkook sat by lake, staring at the moonlight. They touched hands and immediately intertwined it before smiling at each other.

"I love you"

"I love you too"