MGM 5

Taehyung froze in his spot as he stared at the body on the road

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Taehyung froze in his spot as he stared at the body on the road. The car that had hit him, had stopped and the driver had gotten out of it. Everyone starts to gather but Taehyung pushes through, causing some people to get mad at him.

He didn't care, it was Jungkook. His soulmate. He dropped on his knees, not caring that he's running late on his hangout with his friends.
"No, no... Wake up... Wake up" He says, staring at Jungkook and grabbed his hand.

He didn't care if he's staining his shirt with his soulmate's blood, he didn't care. All he cares right now is his soulmate. He immediately called an ambulance, tears forming his eyes as he stared at Jungkook, waiting for him to show signs that he's alive. Ambulance arrived and Taehyung had went with Jungkook to the hospital.

Taehyung sat on a chair at the waiting area. He rested his head on his hands as he waited for a doctor to approach him. He still hadn't cleaned himself, some nurses had approached him and asked him if he was injured but he isn't and he said that he's okay.

"Family of Mr Jeon Jungkook?" He hears and he immediately stood up. He walked to the doctor, bowing.
"Your relationship with the patient?" The doctor asked and Taehyung bit his bottom lip.
"I... I'm his soulmate..." He says and the doctor nods.

"I'm sorry to say this..." The doctor says and Taehyung immediately lifts his head up. He takes a deep breath, closing his eyes.
"I'm sorry but we couldn't save him..." The doctor says and Taehyung felt like his whole world stopped.
"B-but... That can't be! What will happen to me?" Taehyung says and the doctor sighs.

"I'm afraid you'll have to live your life without a soulmate..."

"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.