MGM 9

"What you doing?" Jungkook says as he peeked over Taehyung's shoulder, smiling

"Just some work I need to finish" Taehyung says, still focused on his worksheet.
"Hmm..." Jungkook hums, nodding.

Taehyung sighs and turned back, facing the younger who stared at him in surprise.
"Oh?" Jungkook says, frowning.
"What do you want to do? You only ask me these when you want to do something" Taehyung says and Jungkook giggles.

"It's nothing, Tae! I was just curious on what you're doing" Jungkook says, smiling. Taehyung chuckles, shaking his head.
"Just tell me if you want anything, yeah?" Taehyung says and Jungkook hums.

The younger lays on Taehyung's bed, staring at the ceiling with his legs up. He hummed some tunes he used to listen to.    Taehyung smiles, listening to these. He remembers how he used to hear this when the younger was still alive.

They both enjoyed these tunes, humming together even though they're not in the same place. He misses those times, he still blames himself for not being able to help the younger. He could hear him, not from their soulmate connection but in real life.

He should've helped him. Because of these thoughts, he suddenly felt sad and he looked back to see Jungkook, asleep on the bed.
"He must've felt tired waiting" He says, smiling a little.
"I wish I could touch or hug you... I'm so sorry if I wasn't able to help you... I should've... If I did, you're still here alive..." Taehyung says, sighing.

When the younger was still alive, Taehyung would have thoughts. Thoughts on asking Jungkook out on a date, becoming his boyfriend and more. He wanted to grow old with the younger, but he wasn't able to do that. He looks back at his work and huffs, resting his head on his arms as he let out a sigh of frustration.