MGM 4

Taehyung was once again not hearing anything from his soulmate

Taehyung was once again not hearing anything from his soulmate. It's kinda worrying, considering the fact that it's been like this since yesterday. The last time he had heard from his soulmate is a day ago, when he once again, had a fight with his mother. He remembered what had happened that day, it was a very bad fight.

"Jungkook!"

"Yes, mom...?"

"What the fuck did you do?!"

"H-huh?"

"You took money from my wallet! You know how much I need that for my beer!"

"But... I needed it for a school project... I didn't have any choice! I have been asking you to give me some but you didn't want to..."

"I can't believe it! You're a thief!"

"I'm not mom! I really needed it for a school project, I didn't want my grades to go low"

"You know what? Get out of the house! Out! Out now, you fucking useless bitch!"

"Mo-"

"OUT!"

Taehyung hears his soulmate's sniffles as he packed his things. And then after that, he didn't hear anything. His soulmate had probably blocked him from hearing anything. Taehyung gulped as he looked at his phone, text message from one of his friends, asking if they could hangout.

Though he was a bit hesitant, maybe this will distract him from worrying. His soulmate probably found a place to stay, or his friends let him stay with them. He hopes that's what's happening.

Taehyung walked down the street as he hums, smiling a little. He turned around as he hears screaming.
"Help! Help me!" He sees a guy running as three guys followed him. Everyone watches, he wanted to help but everyone was blocking his view. As he's about to go there, he hears the screeching of cars and a body hitting the floor. That's when he hears screaming...