MGM 18

Doing research, he had found out that the those guys were also runaway criminals

Doing research, he had found out that the those guys were also runaway criminals. He looked at Jungkook, who slept on his bed. A smile slowly appears on his face. He's finally seeing Jungkook, not as a ghost but as a real person. But he's still not sure on why he went back to this.

He recalls what he had did before. He remembered talking to this woman, she was just sitting on the bed while he cried next to her. Though they weren't looking at each other. The woman asked him what happened and why was he so sad and he had told her everything.

It was the day when he had completely lost Jungkook. He was very hurt and he didn't know what he had done. He just needed someone to talk to. He wanted his friends but they were very busy and he didn't want to bother them. So, he had told everything to this woman who didn't even look at him one bit but gave him good advices.

He also heard something that she had said. 'You'll be able to relive to that day and you'll be the one to recreate or fix what will happen to your future'. She had said this before she left. Taehyung didn't mind it and just cried. Taehyung's stomach grumbles, so he decides to get out of the house to buy food for him and Jungkook.

Taehyung walks out of the convenience store, startled as some woman approached him. He looked at her and it's the same woman. She smiled, patting his shoulder.
"It seems like you have figured it out" She says and Taehyung frowns.
"H-huh?" Taehyung stuttered out and she chuckles.

"You might've not known this but if you lose your soulmate, you'll be able to see their ghost. If you don't let go, they'll continue to stay until you realize they're not real. They disappeared and then you'll be able to relive the day they die so that you can recreate your future... And I'm glad you did it..."