MGM 10

Taehyung stared at Jungkook as he stared at the photo of his mother

Taehyung stared at Jungkook as he stared at the photo of his mother. Taehyung sighs, knowing that the younger probably misses her. Taehyung doesn't understand how Jungkook still loves her even though she had treated him badly for many years.

"Koo?" Taehyung says and the younger hums. Jungkook turns his head to face Taehyung. He gave the older a smile as he tilted his head to the side.
"I'm going to school, wanna come?" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded, giggling.

"Of course!" Jungkook says as he stood up from what he's sitting on.
"Okay, let me just go change... You better not peek!" Taehyung says and Jungkook let out an offended gasp.
"I'm not like that!" Jungkook says and Taehyung chuckles.

"Just kidding, wait for me" Taehyung says and got inside his bathroom. Jungkook sat back down and started whistling as he waits for the older.

It took 5 minutes until Taehyung finally finished. Jungkook smiles as soon as the door opened. He stood up and stared at Taehyung.
"Let's go?" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded.
"Come on" Taehyung says and walked out of the room as soon as he grabbed his belongings. Jungkook just passes through the door.

The two walked around the school, only Taehyung is seen though. Jungkook giggles, smiling and waving at people's faces. He knew they can't see him so he's just messing with them. They sneeze or scratch their noses whenever he does it.
"Koo, don't do that" Taehyung says, laughing a little.
"Tae, can we visit my mom?" Jungkook says, staring at Taehyung.

"You wanna visit your mom?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nodded.
"Yeah, I wanna see how she's doing... It's been a month since I haven't seen her... I just wanna know if she's doing well" Jungkook says and Taehyung nodded.

"Okay, we'll go visit her after school"