MGM 2

Taehyung's heart hurts as he listened to his soulmate breakdown

Taehyung's heart hurts as he listened to his soulmate breakdown. He remembers how it had happened...

Taehyung sat down on his desk, about to do his homework when he hears screaming. He looks around and realized that it's from his soulmate.

"I can't believe I had you!"

"You're such a burden! I should've given you away to the orphanage! I should've just given you to those guys your poor excuse of a father had troubled! If I had given you, I would have money now!"

"Mom... How... How can you say these to me?"

"Because I hate how you look so much like your father! I hate that you're here, reminding of him!"

"I'm not dad though, mom! Besides, dad had never did anything bad to you! He was the nicest guy I've had in my life!"

"That's it! I hate that he had to leave me!"

"Ho-"

Taehyung flinches as he heard a loud slap. He gulped, biting his bottom lip as he felt tears well up in his eyes. This is what he had to hear everyday. From what he hears, his soulmate's mother always sounded drunk, so maybe that's why.

"Go to your fucking room!"

Taehyung hears his soulmate run up to the stairs and he had closed his door in a slam. That's when he hears the cries, muffled cries. His soulmate had probably covered his mouth.
Taehyung wipes his tears and looked for his earphones. Finally finding it, he immediately connects it to his phone and searched through some songs he and his soulmate can listen to. Maybe this will help his soulmate calm down.

Taehyung had been listening to these songs that can calm his soulmate for the whole night, his soulmate had again broke down in the night. And Taehyung couldn't sleep because his heart hurt hearing these cries.

"I hope you feel okay soon..."