MGM 15

From what he had read, if your soulmate dies, your connection with them dies too

From what he had read, if your soulmate dies, your connection with them dies too. You won't be able to hear them and will live for that forever if you don't let go of the connection. Not letting go means you don't want to have another soulmate and just want to stay with the one that had died.

This also means you'll die alone and never be happy again. Taehyung gulped as he reads through this. He looked at Jungkook, who just laid on his bed, smiling. He then searched for a solution. He didn't find any solution and it only says that you have to let go and you have to lucky to get a new soulmate.

Taehyung sighs, leaning back on his chair as he turns off his laptop from frustration. Jungkook turns his head and stood up, walking to Taehyung.
"Hyung? Are you okay?" Jungkook asks, touching Taehyung. The older tears up, wishing that he could have Jungkook in his arms and hug him.

"Why am I so unlucky, Kookie?" Taehyung says and Jungkook frowns.
"You're not though" Jungkook says and Taehyung scoffs.
"I am... Look at what happened to me... I lost everything... And the only person that kept me happy was you and I lost you!" Taehyung says, startling the younger from the sudden yell.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with teary eyes.
"If I weren't so dumb on not listening to what I was hearing that day, I could've saved you..." Taehyung says and Jungkook gulps.
"But... Hyung... I'm here" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip as he touched Taehyung's arm.

"Yes! Yes, you're here... But you're not real... You're just a ghost... In fact I can't even hold you... If I talk to you, people will think I'm crazy... And now, I have to live alone forever..."