MGM 3

Taehyung is feeling worried

Taehyung is feeling worried. He hasn't heard a word from his soulmate, all he could hear was music but not his voice. He tried talking to his soulmate, but the other wouldn't answer. He just hopes he's okay. He wishes that he could communicate with the other so that he'll know what really is happening around him.

Letters would be okay, as long as he knows that the other is not hurt and is doing well. Taehyung's heart felt heavy as he feels bad for his soulmate.
"I hope you're okay... It's okay if you don't wanna answer me, but just say one word so that I would know that you're doing fine" Taehyung says, sighing.

"I'm doing okay... Don't worry..."

He hears. Taehyung smiles, sighing in relief.
"Hey, just know that if you ever want to talk to someone... I'm hear, I'll listen to you even if it's for hours..." Taehyung says and he hears a light chuckle.

"Thank you for your concern... Taehyung..."

Taehyung can't help but smile wider as he hears his soulmate say his name for the first time. The other usually calls him soulmate and that's it, so this is a very special thing for Taehyung.
"You're welcome, Jungkook... I'll be here with you... I hope we meet someday" Taehyung says, chuckling a little.

Taehyung smiles as he hears his soulmate laugh and have fun. Though it made him a bit jealous that he's not the reason for his laughs, he's still happy that his soulmate is having fun.

"Hey, Jungkook, have you met your soulmate yet?"

"Not yet, but I want to meet him soon"

"Is he nice?"

"Yes, he always listens to calming music whenever I cry... It's makes me calm... Thanks to him, he always assures me that he's there with me"

Hearing this words, Taehyung continued his work with a smile on his face...