MGM 8

Taehyung woke up the next morning

Taehyung woke up the next morning. He opened one eye, expecting to see Jungkook but nothing.
"I was right... I was just tired last night..." He says, sighing.
"I wonder what will happen to him... His mom won't even go to the hospital..." He whispers under his breath, sighing again.

He looks up and is startled as he sees Jungkook, smiling at him with his head tilted to the side.
"Good morning, Taehyungie!" Jungkook says, giggling.
"I... I thought you were just..." Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence, he's very shocked.

"I told you I am real, Taehyungie" Jungkook says, smiling.
"But... But... That can't be... Maybe this is the effect if you lose your soulmate... Yeah, yeah, that's what happens... Taehyung, you're just hallucinating... Maybe I just need more sleep, yeah... That's what I need" He says, talking to himself as he covered his ears.

"Taehyungie... Am I scaring you? I'm sorry" Jungkook says, pouting. Taehyung felt guilty as he hears the younger's sad voice. He looks up and sees the younger, pouting as he stared at Taehyung in sadness.
"I'm... Sorry, but I'm just not getting this... I saw you... You were laying there, lifeless... Not moving... But I'm here, seeing you" Taehyung says, sighing.

"I am dead... I know that... But, Taehyungie... I am here! You're finally seeing me" Jungkook says, smiling wide.
"But... You're a ghost... We can't touch nor even hug each other" Taehyung says, staring at the younger.
"I can!" Jungkook says and sat beside Taehyung, hugging him.

Jungkook succeeded but as Taehyung tries it, his arms only went through the younger's body and his arms fell back to on the bed.
"Well, I guess I would only be the one to hug you" Jungkook says and nuzzles into Taehyung. The older stared at him and smiles a little. He seems to not mind being a ghost and he sounds so happy...

 He seems to not mind being a ghost and he sounds so happy