Chapter 59 I Died And Yet, I Live (rewritten)

Começar do início

With a deep exhale, I gazed back. Nobody was there. I sighed a sigh of relief and let my head rest on the tree behind me. Out of exhaustion, my eyes closed themselves.

"Olivia." My eyes opened instantly wide with fear. Anton stood in front of me with a smile on his face.

"Leah, what are you doing here?"

"Anton." I ran to him with my injured foot and hugged him. He hugged me back, stroked my hair and kissed my head.

"Help me. I-I don't know how I ended up here, I just woke up here. S-someone was following me. I don't know how to get out—" He hushed me and caressed my hair.

"Shhh, I'm here. We'll find a way out" I gulped and nodded shakily when he released me. He gazed at me with his dark eyes and grinned.

"Come." He took a grip around my right hand and dragged me along with him. I whimpered in pain.

"I hurt my hand." No response, his grip got tighter. I bit my lower lip in order to silence my whimpers, didn't want to attract the steps. My feet couldn't keep up with his fast pace.

"Could you slow down." My whisper disappeared with the wind, missing his ears. He kept going.

"Come, we're almost there, amore." He simpered back at me. I frowned, noticing a certain bitterness in his sweet voice when he spoke, ...or maybe I just imagined it. I probably imagined it.

He continued to walk with fast and firm steps ahead of my limping form. I couldn't keep up with him, he was practically dragging me.

"Anton, my foot hurts, slow down." He ignored my comment and kept going.

"We're almost there, my love."

"Where?" I gazed around, everything looked the same. Tall trees, big bushes, wet, muddy grass. We kept going under the heavy rain for a few more minutes. I thought we were almost out of the forest, but we came to a dead end, we were on a cliff with the forest behind us.

"Anton, I think you brought us to the wrong place," I mumbled, anxiously looking around. He dragged me further to the edge of the cliff; he gazed down at the dark abyss.

"No Olivia, this is the right place." Anton smiled at me.

Huh?

He tipped my head back and kissed my lips slowly. His cold, wet lips moved against my warm, hesitant ones. His arms snaked their way around my waist. He stopped kissing me abruptly. With my mouth slightly open, I stared at his dark, hard eyes.

"Anton?" Without a second word, he threw me over the edge.

"Antoooooooooooooon!" My confused, scared eyes were locked on his blank ones as the abyss swallowed me whole.

"No!"

I was gasping on my bedroom floor, drenched in sweat. My eyes kept looking around to make sure that it was only in my subconscious. I sat up, put my back against my bedroom door. Sighing, I closed my eyes.

"This was the easiest job we ever had," Colt said with glee. Antonio nodded with triumph.

"Only with some acting skills, I was rewarded both the flash drive and a sweet pussy," he chuckled and shook his head, probably in disbelief at how easy it was—at how easy I was—.