"Um, I'm a kitsune. More specifically a thunder kitsune." Kira shyly states.

"Is there more than one type of kitsune? Also, what is a kitsune?" Tony asks her.

"There's thirteen types of kitsune and I'm a, um, I'm..." She trails off, unsure of how to explain what she is without rambling.

"She's basically a fox," Stiles explains for her.

"What about you?" Tony looks at Mason.

"Oh, I'm just human. Nothing supernatural about me." Mason nervously laughs a little at himself.

"What about the guy on the stairs?"

"He's an asshole mixed with a werewolf," Stiles informs Tony.

"An asshole who can rip your throat out by barely moving a muscle." Peter scoffs at him, flicking his claws out just to show him.

"You weren't successful the last time you tried to rip someone's throat out. What makes you think you could rip out mine?"

"I'm sorry, what did he do?" Steve questions.

"Like you're one to judge." Stiles scoffs at Steve, "You're married to the Winter Soldier."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Steve takes an angry step toward Stiles.

"I think you know exactly what I mean," Stiles sasses back, taking a step towards Steve.

"We are once again getting off-topic." Scott steps in between Stiles and Steve, "Now, we are going to Crater Lake with or without you. We came to you to tell you what we know, and the jet is faster than Stiles' broken-down jeep."

"I say we go," Sam says, "If they're there then great, if not then at least we tried something instead of sitting here getting nowhere."

"I say no. I don't trust them." Thor states, his eyes sweeping over the kids who are supposedly Y/N's friends.

"I think we should check it out. The longer we debate this, the longer Hydra has them." Natasha adds.

"That's four nos and three yeses. Wanda, what do you think?" Steve asks her.

"Wait, who's the four nos?" Bruce questions.

"Me, Tony, Buck, and Thor." Steve answers.

"I actually haven't answered yet," Tony states.

"You think we should go?!" Steve gives Tony a look of disbelief

"I haven't decided yet."

"I say we go," Wanda states.

Bucky huffs in frustration. He doesn't trust the strangers in the room, and he doesn't understand why the others do. He's upset enough that Hydra is involved, and he's upset that he's missed so much of Y/N's life. He's thrilled that she's alive, but he's missed everything.

"What about you, Tony?" Steve questions Tony as the Avengers look to him to decide what they're doing.

Tony thinks about what he wants to do for a moment, "I say we go."

***

As Y/N starts to come to, her body aches from the uncomfortable position it's in on the ground. It feels like she's laying on twigs and rocks. She slowly opens her eyes to see she's outside somewhere.

She slowly pushes herself up to look around at her surroundings. In front of her appears to be a large lake or ocean. Behind her are some trees that are on some mountain or volcano. She has no idea where she is.