Andy: No?

Robert: I mean... not right now. First I want to take you to a very special place.

They stowed their belongings in the cottage and then re-entered the car to drive off, much to Robert's surprise.

They went to a small village nearby, where all the houses were decorated. On the main street, there was a stage and many tables spread out.

Andy was finding the place charming, but she didn't understand why Robert decided to go there. Robert still hadn't explained to her why she was there, because he still needed to confirm some information beforehand.

So they got out of the car and walked to the door of a house that Robert knew very well where it was. He didn't need any maps or address notes to get there. He rang the doorbell and as they waited, Andy asked:

Andy: Where are we going?

Robert: I'll explain everything to you soon.

The door to the house opened and out came a tall, blond, pale-eyed woman. She appeared to be about the same age as Robert. She was dressed in costumes typical of German culture.

Anelise: Sully!! Is it yourself? I couldn't believe it when you called me confirming you were coming.

Robert: I didn't even think I'd come back here. But today is a special day and I couldn't refuse the invitation you made me. I came straight to your house to thank you for calling me out tonight.

He then gave the woman a hug.

Robert: Good to see you again Anelise.

When they broke free of the embrace, the woman ran her hand over Robert's shoulders, letting it descend a little further around his chest.

Anelise: I see you are like a fine wine. The more time passes, the better it gets.

Robert was a little embarrassed by the way Anelise said, but chose to ignore the comment.

Anelise: And who is she?

Robert: Oh yeah, sorry I didn't introduce. This is Andy.

Andy was jealous to see the woman with her hands on Robert's chest and was even more upset that he hadn't introduced her properly. So she completed it herself.

Andy: Nice to meet you. I'm his girlfriend.

Anelise: Um... she's the type of woman who marks territory.

Anelise said with her ironic and sarcastic tone, which ended up making Robert laugh. This made Andy even more outraged.

Anelise: Well, then let me introduce myself better. I'm Anelise, Sully's first girlfriend. You know... first kiss and first sex leave marks, don't they?

As she said that, Anelise gave Andy and Robert a wink.

Andy was surprised to hear that. She didn't understand why Robert would take her to find his first girlfriend, especially since she was such an irritating woman. The fact was that she was increasingly uncomfortable with the presence of that woman and she wishes that soon Robert could give her some explanation.

Robert realized that Anelise was over-teasing and being disrespectful to Andy. So he decided to close the matter.

Robert: Anelise, let's close this issue, ok?! That's not why we came here. I came to your house to find out about the party. Now tell me, what time will it start?

Realizing that she had overstayed, Anelise then said:

Anelise: Sorry Andy, it was just a joke. Today is party day and I'm glad you're here. Now choose a table on the street. In less than 30 minutes the band will start playing. I'll finish the last preparations and in a little while I'll go to the party too.