Chapter 10

The following day at Forrester Creations, Steffy walked in ready for what would happen that day.

However she wasn't ready for one thing.

She went about her day the way she always did. She went to a couple of meetings & did an interview via Zoom with a fashion reporter for Vogue magazine talking about the 2 FC fashion shows.

Once done with that, Steffy decided to stop by her aunt Pam Douglas's desk to chat with her & enjoy a lemon bar when she noticed something that shocked her.

As she walked down the corridor near the new photo studio addition that had been built the year before, she found herself peeking around the corner.

What she saw shocked the hell out of her.

Steffy saw Hope with Daniel Romalotti, & they were kissing!

Steffy found herself smiling as she turned away so that Daniel & Hope didn't see her.

She quickly ran off, & as soon as she was closer to her grandfather's office, Steffy whispered, "YES!" & did a little fist pump.

She was happy to see Hope move on from Liam even though she knew that they were going to have do the best they could to co-parent their daughter Beth.

Steffy knew what that was like. She & Liam did what they could to co-parent Kelly even though they did not have a friendship because of his hate for & jealousy of Finn.

As she sat down to chat with Pam & enjoy a lemon bar & a cup of coffee, Steffy couldn't help but be happy for Hope. She began having a good feeling about her stepsister & Daniel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Hope was in awe as Daniel pulled away from her & smiled.

"How long have you wanted to do that?" asked Hope as Daniel held her close.

"Since the day I met you, Hope," said Daniel. "I know that you're going through a divorce & have many things to consider, but just so you know, I'll be here for you if you need me."

Hope smiled & replied, "Thank you."

The two then resumed kissing.

Hope could feel the electricity as she & Daniel passionately kissed. It was unlike anything she had ever felt before.

Now Hope began to feel optimistic about her future without Liam.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once back in her own office, Steffy looked over some emails she had gotten when she heard a knock on her door.

She could feel herself shaking as she walked over to open it. She had a bad feeling about who was on the other side.

As soon as she opened it, Steffy was in shock.

It was Sheila Carter.

Steffy was now scared.