Chapter 4: Midoriya Family

Inko and his eldest son's jaws dropped as they recognized the blue-eyed blonde standing beside their family's patriarch. And as if he was waiting for this timing, Izuku revealed who the big shot hero he and his father had met.

"The hero is All Might!" The youngest Midoriya revealed, full of glee.

Then he finally noticed where his mother and brother were looking, and he turned around to find that his father and idol finally caught up to him.

"Dad! All Might!" Izuku greeted with a bright smile, then he excitedly began introducing his family to the pro hero.

"All Might! This is my mom and my brother, Tenko! Mom, Tenko, it's All Might!" And he also introduced the pro hero to his family, even though he knows they already know who he is.

"Dad bumped into him by chance earlier! They already knew each other before! Can you believe that? Dad never told me that!" Izuku excitedly gushed to his mother and brother.

The latter two, however, were still just dumbfounded as they looked back and forth between their patriarch and the blonde pro hero, and as they tried to process what the youngest member of their family just said.

Then finally, Tenko found some words to say, though he did stutter.

"R-really?" Tenko said in disbelief before pausing slightly, "Dad? Our dad? Knew All Might himself personally?"

Tenko looked back at his younger brother, with some hope that the latter would start laughing out loud and refuting him, saying stuff like Are you kidding me, Tenko? Of course, not! I'm just joking!

Unfortunately for Tenko, Izuku continued with the absurd story that their father actually knew All Might, and his little brother just giggled, "Yeah! Did you know that, Tenko?"

Tenko looked at his little brother in horror, then he looked over at their mother in hopes that she would have an answer to what the hell was happening, but she just gave her son a look as if saying, Don't look at me. I have no idea either.

Then in perfect sync, the two of them looked back at their patriarch who...

...who was wearing the sweetest and brightest and fakest smile one will ever see. You can almost see bright coloured flowers floating and falling around him.

Inko and Tenko shuddered.

Izuku just found their reactions hilarious however, and with the help of his Quirk, he jumped off of his brother and towards their father, who immediately caught him.

"Mom... I think Dad's been replaced by a doppelgänger." Tenko said in a flat tone to their mother.

"...I thought the same thing." Inko replied in the same tone, "Let's go look for your real father."

Inko and Tenko both turned around in sync, but before they could take a step, they immediately turned back around and yelled at their patriarch in a panic.

"Hisashi-kun, it's really you, right?! You actually knew All Might?! This is all real, right?!" Inko first shouted.

"Dad, this is a dream, right?! No-- maybe a prank?! It's a prank! Please, tell us this is a sick prank you thought of, please!" Tenko immediately followed.

There were almost tears in their eyes as they pleaded with their patriarch.

"Believe me, I'm trying my best." Hisashi only had a single strained response through his strained smile, which only resulted in more disbelief in the matriarch and the eldest son. Izuku, meanwhile, just smiled and giggled more instead.

During the whole scene, Toshinori had just been standing at the side and watching the Midoriya family-- All for One's family.

This whole time, in the decade that All for One had disappeared, he had been spending it with his family-- happily spending time with his family. Seeing just how close his family is to him, that they can joke around with him, bicker around with him-- and in the case of the youngest child, laugh at him-- it brought up mixed feelings in Toshinori.