Chapter 1: Unexpected Meeting

Toshinori froze.

His eyes went wide in shock and surprise as they met with the eyes of the man that seemingly just disappeared from the face of the Earth years ago.

The man also looked surprised to see Toshinori, though he wasn't making it as obvious as Toshinori was. Instead, he kept his composure, making sure that the two members of his family nearby wouldn't notice. Of course, he also didn't want to accidentally wake up the small sleeping child within his arms.

"Hisashi-kun!" A gentle woman's voice suddenly called out to the man, causing him to break eye contact with Toshinori to look over to her instead.

The woman had dark green hair and dark green eyes, along with freckles on her cheeks that both formed the shape of diamonds, all features that their youngest son, the little one that Hisashi held, had inherited.

Hisashi's expression softened and he almost laughed at the scene that he saw. His beloved wife trying to push their confused oldest son towards what seemed to be the direction of the clothes that fit the age range of the young teenager.

"We'll just be over there picking clothes for Tenko, okay? Go find a place to sit down with Izuku so you can rest too." His wife told him while continuing to push their son, but the 14-year old Tenko just seemed plain-out reluctant.

"But Mom, didn't you just get me new clothes last week? My closet will be full before we know it at this rate!" Their son protested.

"Yes, but the clothes over there look like they'll fit you perfectly! All the girls at your new school will absolutely fall for you!" The teenager's mother cheerfully stated.

"MOM!" Tenko yelled in an embarrassed and scolding tone as his face became flush. His mom just giggled at his reaction however.

"We'll meet with you and Izuku later, Hisashi-kun!" Inko brightly told her husband as she waved bye to him.

Hisashi waved bye back to his wife and son as well, but in a matter not as animated as his wife in fear that he'll disturb his son's sleep.

He then looked over to the light blue-skinned chauffeur that had been accompanying them and he gave him orders, "Follow them and make sure they're safe."

The chauffeur placed his hand on his chest as he bowed before proceeding to follow his master's wife and son.

Hisashi watched as the chauffeur made his way to keep guard of Inko and Tenko, and once he was sure the light blue-skinned Nomu had met up with his wife and son, only then did he resume eye contact with the no. 1 Pro Hero who still looked surprised and confused like before, but now had his guard raised as high as the heavens.

Hisashi just gave the Pro Hero a bored and slightly annoyed glare before suggesting to the hero, "Why don't we go to a café nearby so we can sit down and talk?"

Toshinori immediately tensed up at the suggestion. His brows furrowed and he clenched his fist as he prepared himself for a possible fight.

Hisashi simply raised an eyebrow at the Pro Hero however. 

"I'm not foolish to even think of starting a fight against you while I'm holding my sleeping son in my arms and while my wife and eldest are just some meters away, Toshinori. I had assumed you weren't stupid enough to start a fight with me while being surrounded by hundreds and hundreds of civilians here as well, but maybe that part of our situation had simply flown over your head." Hisashi jeered at the Pro Hero before turning on his heel to head to the exit of the mall's department store.

Toshinori's fist loosened a little as he realized the man's point and he calmed himself down as he watched 'Hisashi' walking away from him. His guard was still raised, but he felt some easiness in the fact that All for One, like him at that moment, had something that would be holding him back. He was grateful for that fact.