"What happened over here?" He grinned, the amusement in his deep voice apparent to everyone around. "These two are just teasing El." Neville gave him a weird bro hug in terms of hello. Cooper chuckled, the sound causing a few girls in the hall to fan themselves that he knew Alice would have stomped over their hearts in a matter of seconds by passionately kissing him.

Hermione rolled her eyes at the girls who were whispering to each other, their manicured nails pointing in the twin's direction. She glided over to shuffle beside Sabrina, "Have they not seen these two kiss yet?"

The Parkinson girl was quick to respond, snapping at no one in particular, "Obviously not. Girls need to understand when a man is taken, he's taken."

Magic flooded the hall, leaving it with twinkling lights and large circular tables for groups of family and friends. A folded up note sat wedged between two burning candles that flickered pale blue. These two candles lied on the largest table, alerting Ginny to take large strides to get there first. Nimble fingers snatched it up, eyes scanning the contents before throwing it towards Cooper. Potter 2 was obviously not paying attention, staring at the door that his everything disappeared off into. The note with curvy handwriting hit his chest that was covered by a green sweater, one that was constantly missing from his closet.

"It's for your lover girl" Ginny called out as she settled into a chair with purple embellishment, tugging Luna into her lap. It wasn't until then that they noticed that there was only one table with different colored chairs, and only enough chairs for each of them to sit there.

One by one, they all had a seat, munching on different foods that appeared as soon as they crossed your mind. Dinner had only been going on for around twenty minutes when a gray door opened. Out strutted our favorite mad girl, her jeans and t shirt had been replaced by orange plaid pajama pants and a old off white sweatshirt, different types of whales decorating the front. Bella laughed to herself when she saw that Alice's hand's couldn't be seen from how big it was. Alice took her precious time to make her way over, letting Cooper loop an arm around her waist and tug her to the seat beside him.

As she turned to talk with Neville on her right, she grasped Cooper's right hand. Letting their interlocked hands hang under the table cloth, he could tell that they would have to talk soon, for her nails were digging into her skin like they were finding the best place for their grave.

Dinner conversations were cut short but another letter falling. "I hate these damn letters." Alice growled, forehead wrinkled with annoyance. Either way, she unfolded the paper with a roll of her eyes that had been wiped mascara free.

Alice coughed a few times in a sickly sweet mocking manner. Ginny gasped in offense, "That's my move!" A hand was slapped to her chest in fake sadness. She giggled at her reaction and repeated her coughing before reading,

Dear Alice and all,

"Blah, blah, blah, ooo," Alice skipped over parts, ignoring everyone's appalled eyes.

The future generation would love to come and watch your pasts along once the current movie is over. Alice knows how to send back a reply, respond as quick as possible. Speaking of her, please make sure that Alice contacts GR for details regarding what she was researching......

Sincerely,
Lady Magic

An artificial laugh bubbled out of Alice who pulled out her phone. Her brow furrowed and she continued to laugh in a way that made James and Sirius look at one another with looks that would have made you think they were the main character in a horror movie that stupidly followed the killer, wait thats like every one out there. Regulus on the other hand, watched in confusion as she tapped aggressively on the screen. Her chair screeched against the floor when she pushed it back, bringing the purple i-phone up to her ear. Cooper's eyes traced her every move, before he too stood up and grabbed her hand. She smiled at her dad, eyes lighting up a silver hue to look just like any of the Black's, and blew a kiss to her family and friends. Then, she pulled Cooper in the direction of their room, her phone still against her ear as she waited for someone to pick up.