"Aahhh, this" I said copying his action. "We are friends now" I announced.

"Really?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah" Elli confirmed. "I really regret not being friends with her before" I smiled at her words.

"I am sorry to all of you too" She apologized to the members as everyone gave her weird looks. "Intentionally or unintentionally, somehow I made you all feel awkward or put you in a weird situation"

"It's okay" Hoseok was the first one to speak.

"Let bygones be bygones" Namjoon said.

"Seriously" Elli started. "For the past few days I isolated myself and look upon my past actions and behavior and realized how wrong I was"

"It's all in the past now" Yoongi added. "Just forget it".

"Move on" Jin stated. "And start a new" Elli nodded enthusiastically.

"I will be a good version of me"

"That's our good girl" Taehyung came forward and hugged her while praising her for her change. Suddenly I felt a rage pass through my veins for no reason. I wanted to scream at him to stay away from her but why? I inhaled and exhaled internally to calm myself until Jungkook spoke, causing them to part, making me feel relieved.

"Why all of this sudden change?" He asked, being the curious one.

"Umm" Elli became hesitant. "I realized modesty is good and It's all thanks to Rawah" she expressed as she held my hand showing her gratitude which I returned with a smile.

"No doubt, she is different" Jimin added in my praise. "We all learn new things from her, daily".

"She is made differently" Taehyung uttered, subconsciously because as we all looked at him, he panicked a little but before panicking I saw a proud smile on his face as he said those words. The anger I just felt a while ago vanished.

What is happening to me? Am I going mad?

Next Day

It's noon as I am getting ready to leave. Today we have to shoot Run BTS on Jeju Island. We have to take a flight from Seoul to Jeju but that will take around 1 and half hours to reach.

When we'll reach it will be around 3pm and we will immediately start our shooting. The theme of today's shooting is nothing much, just them enjoying and having fun. A relaxing episode after a long time you could say.

Taehyung's POV~

We have finished our shooting. It was fun as we didn't have to do anything, just enjoying the sea view and its cold winds. Jungkook painted a landscape of the beach, it was beautiful as Jin and Suga cooked. Namjoon went to catch some Crabs. Jimin, Hoseok hyung and I played volleyball.

Everyone is busy packing the stuff back as we have to leave in an hour. Sun is about to set and it will look enchanted as I have seen it a few times before. So, I wanted to show it to Rawah.

I went inside the resort where everyone is and the scene took my soul away. Something in me broke as I forgot to breathe for a while and my vision became blurry because of tears. She was on her knees, proposing to Jungkook with a flower in her hand.

Jimin said my name but I was not in a condition to respond. At the mention of my name she turned her head to look at me and stood up immediately after looking at my state.

"Taehyung" My name left her lips so delicately. Without a due, I ran out of there. I could hear her voice calling my name, telling me to stop and let her explain. I could hear her footsteps following me but I didn't even look back and kept walking fastly into the dense forest.

At one point she almost reached and tried to hold my sleeve to stop me but I yanked her hand aggressively causing her to trip maybe because I heard her scream. I wanted to stop but my anger took the best of me, so without taking a glance back, I kept walking forward.

How could she? Didn't Jimin said, she loves me? Why did she care for me, worry about me and give me hope?

There were so many questions going wild in my mind that I didn't even realize that it was already dark. Everyone must be worried or waiting for me. We had to leave in an hour but being here alone I don't know how much time has passed.

Everything was in chaos and were present in the hall when I returned. Members walked up to me.

"Where were you?" Namjoon asked worriedly. "Do you know how much we were worried about me?"

"I am sorry" I apologized while looking down because I don't have energy to answer their questions.

"It's okay" Hoseok said, patting my shoulder. "As long as you are safe"

"Where is Rawah?" Jin asked. Mention of her name brought the anger back.

"I don't know" I gritted my teeth.

"She went after you?" Yoongi inquired. "We thought she is with you"

"NO, SHE IS NOT WITH ME AND I DON'T CARE WHERE SHE IS" I busted, not being able to control myself. "Ask Jungkook or anyone. Just don't bother me" then I left the hall.

I felt a huge force on my back causing me to land on the floor as soon as I step a foot into the room. Everything happened so quickly that it took me a couple of seconds to process what had happened and I realized that I just got pushed. I turned and saw Jimin looking at me with fire in his eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? JIMIN" I shouted.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" He repeated with a sarcastic chuckle. "What is wrong with you? How can you be so stupid?"

"Stupid? I am stupid?" He asked, rather himself. "Yes, I am stupid. I AM STUPID AND IDIOT TO BELIEVE YOU" I yelled. "You said she loves me but see what happened. She proposed to Jungkook"

"THAT WAS DARE" He yelled back. "We were playing" His words turned my whole world upside down.

"D-dare?"

"Yes" He answered frustratingly.  "We were playing truth and dare and Jungkook dare her to propose her. And you being the stupid, didn't even listen before running out" he sighed.

I am really stupid. Why didn't I stop and let her explain? I was cursing myself mentally as guilt started to eat me up. Then a name subconsciously appeared in my mind. 'Rawah'

"Where is she?" I asked, worriedly.

"Exactly, where is she?" He asked me back. "She went after you"

"I-i don't know. I left her in the woods"

"What?" He exclaimed. "You left her in the woods" He repeated. "Do you know how dangerous it could be?"

"I know" I said, feeling ashamed of my behavior. "But have you called her"

"She left it" He replied taking our her cellphone from his pocket.

"What to do?" I panicked.

"Jungkook and hyungs went to look for her. Don't worry she will be fine"

"I don't care. I am also going. Contact me if they returned" I said and left the resort. I straight went to the place where I saw her last time and all the way I kept shouting her name in case she is nearby and could hear me. But there was no response.

"Oh Allah! Please let her be save" I don't know why but I prayed.

End of Taehyung's POV~