✨ The Death's Game ✨

Hiiii!

I'm super excited to announce that I've become a Wattpad Creator! 

Im going to create more - amazing I hope - stories for you, my readers.

My new book - The Death's Game - is already published. I hope you'll find it just as interesting as Seven Deadly Sins ;) 

Especially that there will be some characters from SDS making a guest appearance in the book - and Death is one of the characters, it's set in the same book universe.

I'll be publishing new chapters every 3-4 days.

✨ Here's the blurb 

Striking a deal with Death can have dangerous effect - especially when you end up in a love triangle with one of its reapers, while fighting for your life in a deadly underworld competition.

Percy Spring was never the same since a car accident in which she saved her best friend's life, almost sacrificing her own. Ever since coming back from the other side, she gained a new horrific ability to see demons, Death and its reapers.

A few years forward Percy and Death's paths cross again. In order to save her friends, she gets an offer to play The Game created by Death. With no memory of their past connections, she enters a dreadful competition, where no one is as it seems.

Things start to complicate when Percy realizes she was put in The Game along with one of the reapers she had a past with, as well as with Death's deadly and jealous mistress. When the other players start to die, Percy must decide if she can trust Ryder one more time or is it better to cooperate with Blake, a mysterious man who promised to help save her friends.

Let me know how do you find it! ❤️

Also, ❤️ follow me on Instagram for more story-related content: @caroline_korlins

With love, Caroline  ❤️