Xiao Changyuan found this place so quickly.

    But...

    how is this possible?

    He didn't leave any clues at all. The person who stole Yun Pianpian was Chu Yi, and the group of assassins were all dead men. It was impossible for them to betray him. Why did Xiao Changyuan find this place?

    Unless...

    Jiang Sheyu's dark eyes fell on Bulling, unless there was something wrong with the dog.

    His eyes became colder.

    If he knew earlier, he should have let Chu Yi kill this obstructive puppy first, and then steal Yun Pianpian...

    But now, the big mistake has been made, no matter how much he regrets it, it will not help. Xiao Changyuan knelt down and begged for mercy in order to save the corpse...

    Jiang Sheyu knelt at Xiao Changyuan's feet with bloodless lips and pale face: "I see your Majesty." When

    Yun Pianpian heard Jiang Sheyu's words, she felt a little dazed in her heart. The man was indeed Xiao Changyuan, the most dangerous and sinister villain in the original novel.

    Xiao Changyuan didn't take a look at Jiang Sheyu, and only cast his cold and gloomy gaze on Yun Pianpian.

    He slowly walked towards the cloud.

    Step by step.

    Every step felt like stepping on the apex of her heart.

    Yun Pian Pian's heart beat wildly.

    The toes couldn't help but curl up.

    she thinks.

    She must be terrified of him.

    Otherwise, her heart couldn't be beating so fast.

    Xiao Changyuan slowly walked in front of Yun Pian Pian.

    He looked tense.

    Slowly raise your hand.

    "Follow me back to the palace."

    Yun Pianpian looked at Jiang Sheyu: "Xianggong..."

    "Empress Empress!"

    Jiang Sheyu suddenly raised his voice, covering Yun Pianpian's call, he buried his head deeply On the ground, drenched in cold sweat: "Wei Chen respectfully sends the Empress and Her Majesty back to the palace...

    Yun Pianpian heard Jiang Sheyu's words. He

    looked a little dazed.

    A bloody word suddenly popped into his mind.

    " ! "

    ...God, it's too cruel! At that moment, Yun     Pianpian

    thought of Tao Wei and Pei Yan in the author's last book, the emperor seized his wife, the chaos in the palace, and the tragic death in the deep palace. The