Chapter 77

Yun Pian Pian was about to write her name.

    But just now she had this idea, her body seemed to be hit by five thunders suddenly, her head was numb, her cochlea buzzed, her eyes were dizzy and black, her limbs fell to the ground stiffly, her consciousness was chaotic, and she was almost in a coma.

    The cloud is as graceful as a gossamer.

    The dazed tiger pupils were a little confused.

    How is this going?

    Couldn't she tell him her real name?

    When Young Yuan saw Tiger Pian suddenly fall to the ground, he frowned slightly and put away the cold sword in his hand.

    "What's wrong with you?"

    Yun Pianpian shook the dizzy tiger's head, tried to control his tiger body, and wrote a few words on the bluestone board with his feeble tiger claws.

    "I can't say, there will be divine condemnation."

    Young Yuan frowned, looking unhappy.

    "You immortals have so many rules."

    Yun Pianpian ignored the displeasure on his face, she wanted to tell him the most important thing, that is to be careful with Chu Yi, but when she was about to write these words, the kind of people who were being The feeling of five thunders hitting the top came again. This time, the scourge was even more serious than before. Yun Pianpian even saw the white thunderbolt that hit her heavenly cover.

    Her eyes darkened and she fell into a coma.

    But she didn't stay in a coma for long before she was slapped mercilessly by Juvenile Yuan with a cold sword.

    "Is he dead?"

    Juvenile Yuan's voice was cold and indifferent.

    Yun Pianpian opened her tiger pupils.

    Tiger eyes tearful.

    Hit me on the head with your cold sword again.

    I'll die for you to see!

    The cold sword was cold, cold and hard.

    Although not painful.

    But it's very insulting.

    Yun Pianpian stretched out her little tiger claw, pushed aside the cold sword on her head, and wrote a few large characters on the bluestone slab.

    "Don't pat me on the head!"

    Juvenile Yuan chuckled coldly: "If you don't want me to pat me, I won't pat me? Who do you think you are?"

    He took the cold sword and patted her on the head three times.

    Yun Pian Pian performed on the spot and shed tears.