Chapter 73

Golden Palace.

    After nearly a month of early court, Xiao Changyuan finally made a merciful court today.

    The civil and military officials finally saw the holy face, and they burst into tears of joy, and showed their strength in front of Xiao Changyuan.

    During this period of time, Xiao Changyuan uprooted Prince Rui's party from the court and slaughtered them. Most of the remaining courtiers were flattering old fritters.

    On the surface, everyone was debriefing their duties, but in reality they were extolling Xiao Changyuan's achievements. The rest of the courtiers joined in.

    The courtroom gradually became a little noisy.

    The young and indifferent emperor sat on the golden carved dragon throne with cold eyes and arrogant posture.

    "Shut up." The

    emperor's voice was cold and gloomy.

    The civil and military officials turned pale with fright, lowered their heads and held their breaths, not daring to make any noise. Although they really wanted to be promoted and rich, they were even more afraid of death. This tyrant was moody and unpredictable, and it was very difficult to please. You will lose your life.

    Everyone dared not take this risk again.

    There was silence in the Golden Palace, and needles could be heard falling.     Xiao Changyuan raised his sinister cold eyes, looked down at the group of officials in the hall, and said in a cold voice, "If you can't say one more important thing, I will abolish

    the great court meeting."     Dali Siqing bowed his head and stepped forward.     "Your Majesty, I have something to report..."     "Speak."     "This minister has found evidence that Wang Yaohui, the governor of Kuizhou, has corrupted money and corrupted the law. Please take a look at it." The     eunuch took the ledger from Dali Siqing and sent it to Xiao Changyuan. On, Xiao Changyuan turned over, raised his icy cold eyes, and slowly looked at Dali Siqing.

    "According to Qing's opinion, what should be the crime of this minister?"

    Dali Si Qing bowed his head and said, "Wang Yaohui has already greed for 200,000 taels of ink, far exceeding what is written in the law, so he should implicate three clans and be hanged. There are nine people in total, including his son. Wang Ce has already been executed in Sishan County, so the execution should be eight people."

    Xiao Changyuan said gloomily, "I will execute the execution immediately and hang their heads on the city wall as an example."     "

    Yes, Your Majesty."

Hundreds of civil and military officials whispered to each other: "Why did your Majesty suddenly investigate the prefecture of Kuizhou?"

    Half a month ago, Xiao Changyuan suddenly ordered the inspection of the prefecture of the state and put all his family members in the heavenly prison.

    "I heard that it was because Wang Ce, the son of the governor of Kuizhou, offended the Queen in Sishan County..."

    "It turns out to be true, your Majesty values ​​the Queen so much, no wonder Your Majesty is angry."

    "No one can offend the Queen..."

    This At noon, the Janissaries climbed the city tower and hung eight bloody heads on the city gate. This scene was extremely bloody, and the city walls were surrounded by people watching.