Chapter 41

return

Amnesia Tyrant's

    Xiao Changyuan flew back into the yard with light energy.

    In order not to disturb his wife, Xiao Changyuan did not make any sound.

    He raised his feet and walked slowly behind Yun Pianpian.

    Yun Pian Pian didn't notice it at all.

    Xiao Changyuan lowered his black eyelashes and looked at the rice paper on the table.

    His wife hasn't finished copying the scriptures...

    Could it be that the speed of copying scriptures is slower than that of ordinary people?

    In Xiao Changyuan's dark and deep ink eyes, there was a faint trace of doubt.

    Yun Pian Pian didn't know that Xiao Chang Yuan was standing behind her.

    Holding the rabbit pen in her hand, she immersed herself in copying the book on the desk. After copying two words, she would lose her mind for half a second. When she remembered the conversation just now, her face became hot, and she forced herself to continue copying the scriptures, but she didn't copy two words. With three words, she began to lose her mind

    again... It took her two sticks of incense to finish copying this scripture after so many cycles.

    Just as Yun Pian Pian put down the rabbit brush in her hand, she heard Xiao Chang Yuan's cold and low voice coming from behind.

    "Miss."

    Yun Pian Pian's eyelashes trembled in fright.

    The rabbit pen in his hand fell to the ground.

    Make a crisp sound.

    Yun Pian Pian covered her little heart that was so frightened.

    He turned around awkwardly.

    He raised his head and looked at Xiao Changyuan blankly: "When did my husband come back? Why is there no sound at all..."

    Xiao Changyuan whispered: "I learned the breath-holding technique.

    "

    Xiao Changyuan stared deeply at Yun Pian Pian's red lips, and said in a low voice: "This is a kind of kung fu that can hold your breath. When the lady is copying the scriptures, I can always stay by the lady's side... "

    Yun Pian Pian did not expect that Xiao Chang Yuan actually took the nonsense she just said unreasonably to heart, and even went to Wan Shan Ke to learn the breath-holding exercise to solve this problem. Thinking of this, Yun Pian Pian felt guilty for a while.

    In fact, Xiao Changyuan's breath did not affect her at all.

    It was she who was just making trouble for nothing.

    Yun Pian Pian is looking down at herself.

    Suddenly I heard Xiao Changyuan's slightly hoarse voice.