Chapter 47

Xiao Changyuan's body froze suddenly.

    Jun's face was slightly red.

    There was a trace of panic in those dark and dark eyes.

    The dazzling fireworks bloomed in the night, reflected in the thick black and deep ink eyes of the emperor, shattered and shattered, setting off his cold jade-like face, which became more and more handsome, as if he was handsome and unpretentious. 's gods.

    Yun Pian Pian clearly saw the hesitation and struggle in his eyes.

    He clearly wanted to kiss her, but he was always restrained and patient.

    Endured until the eyes were almost red.

    Xiao Changyuan looked at Yun Pian Pian with his eyes like lacquer.

    His voice was low and hoarse, as if his throat had been hurt by the smoke from the fall of the fireworks.

    "Ma'am, this is magic, we can't..."

    Yun Pianpian grabbed the front of Xiao Changyuan's shirt and kissed it.

    All the rejections he had not had time to say were stuck in his throat.

    Xiao Changyuan's pupils shrank slightly, and his eyes were a little red because of forbearance.

    The boiling blood made him lose his senses.

    Eyelashes flutter.

    He suddenly stretched out his hand, held up the back of Yun Pian Pian's head, lowered his head and kissed back uncontrollably.

    .

    Yun Pian Pian didn't know that Xiao Chang Yuan would pour cold water on himself every night.

    Because Xiao Changyuan was afraid of scaring her, he would only act after she fell asleep every time.

    Until two days ago, Yun Pian Pian woke up unintentionally.

    She rubbed her misty eyes and found that the bed was empty and Xiao Changyuan was not lying with her. There was a small sound from outside the house, which seemed to be dripping water, a bit like rain, but it was more torrential than rain.

    Yun Pian Pian has some doubts in her heart.

    Where has her domestic tyrant gone?

    The room was pitch dark, and the vision was very dim.

    The cool moonlight trickled in from the crack of the wooden door.

    Yun Pianpian wanted to find Xiao Changyuan, so she got out of bed with clothes on, put on her shoes, and walked slowly towards the dim light with sleepy eyes.

    The wooden door was right in front of her.

    Yun Pianpian stretched out his hand and carefully opened the wooden door.