Chapter 1

Edited by: NekoCat

~

Early autumn, by the river in Jiangjia Village.

Yun Pian Pian opened her eyes and saw a blue sky.

She found herself lying by the stream, half of her body submerged in the icy water.

Her clothes soaking wet and stuck to her body.

Her head groggy.

Yun Pianpian clutched her aching head, sat up slowly and looked around.

    "...What place is this?"

but no one answered her.

In the distance, there were warm big clouds, mists, green mountains and picturesque scenery...

  But Yun Pian Pian has no intention to appreciate such a beautiful scenery.

  Because she found a cold and handsome man in black lying beside her.

The man in black has his eyes closed with long eyelashes and morbidly pale skin.

His red lips pursed slightly and his long, thick black eyelashes covered his eyelids, making him look a little weak.

The man in black lay motionless by the stream, as if he had died.

...is he dead?

Yun Pian Pian's heart tightened, she was so frightened that she quickly stretched out her fingers and put it under the man's nose to test whether he was still breathing.

Warm breath sprayed on her fingertips.

Yun Pian Pian heaved a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, although his breathing was weak, he was not dead.

She heaveda sigh of of relief  but was suddenly dumbfounded

Because she found out that she was wearing ancient clothes.

……How come she's wearing something like this?

...Did she transcend?

 Just at this moment, an unfamiliar electronic sound suddenly came from her ear, it was a clear and juvenile voice.

    【Ding! Congratulations to the host for binding the Tyrant White Moonlight System! ]

    [Defeat the tyrant Xiao Changyuan and become his white moonlight! ]
T/N: First love

    [After completing the task, the host can return to the modern age! 】

    Yun Pian Pian blinked her eyes, feeling that the name Xiao Chang Yuan sounded familiar.

    ...Xiao Changyuan?

She slowly opened her clear and beautiful eyes.

    Isn't this the name of the big villain  in "The End of Songs"?

    "The End of the Songs" is an ancient book of abuse by Mary Sue.

    The heroine, Ye Suxin, is so beautiful that she is known as the most beautiful woman in the world. Later, her father was imprisoned, Ye's house was arrested and Ye Suxin was reduced to a brothel as a prostitute. The song of Hualou has amazed four people, and Ye Suxin has since become the top singer of the brothel.

The heroine who is absolutely gorgeous quickly attracted the attention of all men in the world.

This includes two supporting males, three males, four males...

and the male protagonist Chu Yi.

 The male protagonist, Chu Yi, is a staff of Prince Liang Guo.

His palace is dense and dignified.