Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    The system was silent for a long time.

    Ultimately, it gave up on continuing to persuade.

    [Since the host has made up his mind, it is useless for me to say more, so let's just leave it alone. After the headquarters was bombed, I couldn't undertake more than 200 missions online at the same time. The longer the time, the more risk I would be bombed by the target. Therefore, I will cut off the connection with the host. Given that the host is the fastest traverser in history to complete the system task, the traversal channel will be permanently reserved for the host. As long as the host dies in the future, Xiao Changyuan still loves the host, and the host can still return to the modern age by submitting the quest. Hope the host does it well. 】The system cut off contact with her with a click.

    Quiet your mind.

    A world that is too quiet tends to breed fear.

    Yun Pian Pian suddenly became afraid.

    Although she defended Xiao Changyuan so eloquently in front of the system, she actually had no idea in her heart.

    People are changeable.

    She does not know whether Xiao Changyuan will continue to love her after a hundred years, and she is not sure if she can become Xiao Changyuan's Bai Yueguang forever. She was worried that she would be like the Xu family, and the bamboo basket would be empty, and in the end, not only did she lose her love, but she also lost her way home.

    Xiao Changyuan's cold and low voice suddenly came from his ears.

    "Are you finished?"

    Yun Pianpian replied subconsciously, "It's finished..." The

    words just came out.

    Yun Pian Pian's pupils shrank in fright.

    His face was as pale as paper.

    She didn't expect it.

    Xiao Changyuan didn't even fall asleep!

    Xiao Changyuan reached out and pinched Yun Pian Pian's chin.

    Displeased look.

    Those dark, cold eyes stared into her eyes.

    "You sure are talking to someone else."

    This scene seemed familiar, Xiao Changyuan once caught her talking to the system once.

    But at that time, he was fooled by Yun Pian Pian.

    Yun Pian said with bloodless lips: "Husband, listen to my explanation..."

    Xiao Changyuan looked at her coldly.

    Yun Pian Pian said with a pale face: "Actually, my time visa has expired, and the people from the Time Administration are urging me to go back to the future."

    Xiao Changyuan's face was slightly cold, and his dark and cold eyes were stained with a layer of blood red. of hostility.

    "You can't run away."

    "That's why I rejected them."

    Yun Pian Pian's heart beat wildly, "I said that I fell in love with the tyrant in the long history of the world, and I wanted to be with him forever. I don't want to go back to the future, because there is no Xiao Changyuan in the future..."

    Xiao Changyuan stared at her little face.

    In those icy cold eyes.

    Blood red in the eyes.