Chapter 72

After a long time, Xiao Changyuan released Yun Pian Pian's lips.

    He looked down at her.

    Those dark and dark ink eyes were as dark as the sea, with indescribable emotions surging, like surprise, hesitation, unease, and hope.

    "What you just said was the truth?" The

    man's voice was hoarse and gentle, with a hint of uncertainty in his tone, like a vast sea of ​​clouds.

    Hearing Yun Pian Pian's heart numb.

    Yun Pian Pian was a little shy when stared at by his dark and hot gaze, she looked away, nodded with a blushing face, and said weakly, "It's the truth."

    Xiao Chang Yuan saw the dodge in Yun Pian Pian's eyes.

    The hope in his eyes gradually dimmed.

    The emperor's handsome face gradually covered a layer of frost, and he stretched out his hand to hug her tightly, and said fiercely: "Are you trying to escape again?"

    Yun Pianpian: "?"

    Xiao Changyuan's arms slowly tightened, Holding her delicate body tightly in her arms, her handsome face as cold as jade was covered with frost and ice, and her tone was cold.

    "I'm pretty, most of all lies and deceitful people, full of hypocrisy."

    "But, I love the way she lies and deceives people."

    "Because your hypocrisy, in my heart, all It's sweet words."

    Yun Pian Pian was stunned for a moment, she didn't think that her courageous confession would fall into Xiao Changyuan's ears, but he was taken as a hypocrisy, she immediately frowned and explained: "Why am I hypocritical? What? Everything I said was the truth from the bottom of my heart..."

    Xiao Changyuan's thin lips pursed into a straight line.

    Those dark and dark ink eyes were covered with frost.

    "I don't believe in Pian Pian."

    Yun Pian Pian wanted to raise his head, but was tightly held in his arms by Xiao Chang Yuan, Yun Pian Pian had no choice but to ask aggrievedly in his arms: "Why don't you believe me?"

    Xiao Chang Yuan clenched his jaw and said with a frown, "Because you used to be the same. In this way, while saying that she loves me, she pushes me away ruthlessly, trying to run away from me, and even want to die in front of me. I have no conscience, she is a liar who tells lies without blinking, and likes to lie and deceive Man, I can't tell whether what Pian Pian is saying is true or false."

    Yun Pian Pian originally felt a little guilty when she heard the first half of his sentence, but after she heard the latter half of his sentence, she immediately felt uneasy. Cheer up.

    She stretched out her hand and pushed him away: "You are the liar who lies and never blinks, and you have no conscience!"

    After Xiao Changyuan was pushed away by her, he immediately reached out and hugged her waist ruthlessly, his thin lips biting her tender and tender ears , as her punishment for pushing him away.

    Thinking of her refusal to him, the emperor's dark eyes were filled with coldness, he bit her ear, and said in a hurry: "Sometimes, I really want to use iron chains to lock up Pian Pian, In this way, Pian Pian can't leave me, and there is no way to seek death."

    Yun Pian Pian was bitten by him so weak, her cheeks flushed, and her body was soft like a pool of spring mud. Lock?"

    "Because I can't bear it."