Chapter 64

Xiao Changyuan rode a steed into Sishan County.

    As soon as he entered the city gate, he heard the unique barking of Bulling Bulling.

    Xiao Changyuan's face froze, clenching the reins in his hand, galloping towards the source of the sound, turning around the corner, he saw Bling Bling running wildly, running towards him desperately, with a group of servants chasing closely behind it. Dressed up man.

    These people were holding long knives in their hands, with scratches on their faces, and they looked fierce.

    There was no sign of Yun Pianpian beside Bulling.

    She may be in danger.

    Thinking of this, Xiao Changyuan's heart was clenched tightly.

    The bottom of his eyes was blood red, he raised the cold knife in his hand, poured into the cold internal force, and slashed at the group of servants. Halfway through, blood splattered and spilled on the ground.

    The rest of the family members were all affected by the knife storm, vomited blood, and fell to the ground.

    Xiao Changyuan didn't even look at the group of ants.

    He stared at Bling Bling, his eyes red as blood.

    "Where is Pian Pian?"

    "Ouch!" There

    was an eager look in Bling Bling's wet eyes.

    It hurriedly ran away, leading the way in front, Xiao Changyuan immediately understood, tightened the reins, and followed behind it with a gloomy expression.

    Bling Bling left its mark on both masters, which is the breath of its recognition of the master. Even if they are separated by thousands of miles, it can still find them both. It is swift in appearance and shuttles through the streets and alleys like lightning.

    It quickly followed the smell of Yun Pianpian and led Xiao Changyuan to an alley.

    Before Bulling Bulling took him down the alley.

    Xiao Changyuan heard Yun Pianpin's cry.

    "My husband won't let you go!"

    Her voice was full of helpless fear and monstrous despair.

    Xiao Changyuan froze in his heart, pursed his thin lips tightly, and jumped off the horse's back.

    As a result, he saw a scene that made him fall into an ice cellar.

    That disgusting man grabbed Yun Pian Pian's hand and wanted to tear her clothes.

    Xiao Changyuan's heartbeat almost stopped.

    The blood is cold.

    The brain is blank.

    Holding the cold knife in his hand, he rushed up with red eyes, and slashed the man's head with a ruthless swing of the knife.

    Blood spurted.

    Dirty blood dripped onto Yun Pian Pian's delicate and beautiful face.

    She turned pale with fright.

    fell to the ground.

    She raised her head blankly.

    look at him.

    In those clear eyes.

    Filled with fear and despair that have not yet disappeared.

    Xiao Changyuan's heart was suddenly clenched tightly by her desperate eyes.