Chapter 10

Edited by: NekoCat

~

Yun Pianpian smeared Xiao Changyuan's handsome face with ash

At last people wouldn't see his true face.

This time, when they came to the market, people did not stare at Xiao Changyuan's face anymore and the market was back to its former liveliness.

Yun Pianpian was relieved.

She couldn't let Chu Yi find Xiao Changyuan in advance.

Xiao Changyuan has not recovered his memory and his IQ is in arrears, even she can deceive him, let alone Chu Yi, who is deeply shrewd.

If Xiao Changyuan fall into Chu Yi's hands, it would be like sheep entering the tiger's mouth. Xiao Changyuan would surely die.

Yun Pian Pian doesn't want to let him die.

Especially to die at the hands of the protagonist Chu Yi.

Although Yun Pian Pian likes the story "The End of Song", she doesn't like the male lead Chu Yi very much. Compared to Xiao Changyuan, who is ruthless had a miserable life, Yun Pianpian felt that Chu Yi, who kept taking advantage of the heroine, was even more annoying.

At the end of "The End of Song", Chu Yi finally killed Xiao Changyuan, the villain, by gathering the strength of five countries with Ye Suxin. The hero and heroine embraced and kissed in Xiao Changyuan's pool of blood, ushering in a happy ending. Although Ye Suxin hates Chu Yi, she also loves him deeply. Her past love and hate are all related to Chu Yi, so she can't live without him.

Later, Chu Yi ascended the throne as the emperor and canonized Ye Suxin as the empress.

Ye Suxin became the most noble woman in the world.

However, since then, Ye Suxin, who sang better than a lark, never opened her mouth to sing again.

Thousands of sails have been exhausted, and all the songs and songs have ceased.

Only the blood-covered imperial power is immortal.

When Yun Pian Pian saw this ending, she burst into tears.

She didn't even know why she was crying.

Yun Pianpian shook her head, forcing herself not to think about these sad things.

The lively market quickly took away Yun Pian Pian's worries and made her happy.

She was a person who was easy to be happy.

Yun Pian Pian saw that there were people selling candied haws in the market, so she bought two.

The peddler charged her six wen

Yun Pianpian paid the money and handed a candied fruit to Xiao Changyuan.

Xiao Changyuan took a bite of the candied fruit and frowned.

This thing is so sweet and greasy, how come his wife eat this with such relish?

Seeing Yun Pianpian counting things with her fingers, reciting words in her mouth and calculating with a serious face, Xiao Changyuan couldn't help but be curious.

"Wife, what are you doing?"

Yun Pianpian finished counting the last number, Cheng Ying's beautiful apricot eyes suddenly lit up and looked at Xiao Chang Yuan with radiance.

"Husband, we still have five hundred and twenty taels left, we can buy more than 86,000 candied haws!"

He really shouldn't be curious about her, Xiao Changyuan was dumbfounded