Chapter 24

The next day, Xiao Changyuan went hunting on the mountain with a bow and arrow, and Yun Pianpian picked up a bamboo basket and wanted to go up the mountain with him.

    Xiao Changyuan refused: "Today I can do it alone."

    Yun Pianpian blinked: "Didn't you always ask me to accompany you up the mountain before?"

    Xiao Changyuan said lightly: "My lady is in good shape, it is not suitable to be tired."

    Yun Pianpian Hearing this, I had to put down the bamboo basket.

    "Well then, be careful on the road, husband."

    Xiao Changyuan nodded and walked up the mountain with a bow and arrow.

    Yun Pianpian saw Xiao Changyuan's figure gradually disappearing at the end of the forest.

    She went back to the house and took out the book to read.

    On that side, after Xiao Changyuan went up the mountain, he did not hunt, but followed another path, bypassing Jiangjia Village, and came to the county seat.

    When Xie Yu set up a stall in the county town, he saw Xiao Changyuan's figure.

    Xiao Changyuan did not follow Yun Pianpian by his side.

    This makes Xie Yu a little strange, these two have been inseparable, why is Xiao Changyuan not with Yun Pianpian today?

    Mu Bo happened to buy roast chicken and came back, and saw Xie Yu standing in front of the stall and staring at the direction of West Street.

    "His Royal Highness, what are you looking at?"

    Xie Yu turned around, his voice solemn: "I saw Xiao Changyuan."

    Mu Bo didn't take it to heart: "Why is this strange? He and Pian Pian often come to the county to buy things. "

    Xie Yu said in a low voice, "He didn't bring Yun Pianpian with him this time."

    Mu Bo was stunned, and immediately turned serious.

    "Why is this?"

    Xie Yu said: "There must be a demon when something goes wrong. He is heading towards West Street. You should follow him and figure it out."

    Mu Bo froze instantly when he heard the order.

    "Yes, Your Highness."

    Mu Bo put down the roast chicken in his hand and walked towards West Street.

    After about a stick of incense, Mu Bo returned with a strange expression.

    Xie Yu was taken aback: "Why did you come back so soon?"

    Mu Bo's face was a little embarrassed.

    Xie Yu didn't notice the strange look on Mu Bo's face, and only lowered his voice and asked Xiao Changyuan's whereabouts.