23

The Weekend
Jimin's POV

It's been days since my kids were taken from me for no fucking reason and when I tell you everything has been hell for me I mean literally . Like me and Jordan have been arguing non stop and then to stop thinking about everything we have been having sex and then he will leave.

And then the media is making everything worse because they have been posting about my kids and it's just stressful and to top things off I've been sick lately and I think I'm pregnant again. But right now my mom and sister are supposed to come over so we can talk.

So right now I'm taking a pregnancy test but I know I need to call Jordan now in case it comes back positive. "Hello?" he answered. "Jordan I need to tell you something." I said to him. "What is it?" he asked me. "I think I might be pregnant again." I said to him.

"Jimin how we've been using condoms." he said to me. "Condoms do break and with how rough you've been lately I wouldn't be surprised about it breaking." I said to him. "Well if you are I think you should just have an abortion." he said to me and that took me by surprise.

"What?" I asked him. "Jimin we are already going through shit we don't need another baby right now so if it says your pregnant just get an abortion." he said to me. "How could you say that Jordan even if I am pregnant I'm not aborting our child you dumbass." I said to him.

"Well Jimin what else do you want me to say because if your pregnant it's not like you will be able to handle your pregnancy with all this shit going on so just get the abortion if your pregnant." he said to me. "Get the fuck off my phone." I said to as hung up.

And as soon as I hung up I heard my doorbell ring. So then I went downstairs to open the door for my mom and sister. "Hey Jimin." my mom said to me as she hugged me. "Hey momma." I said to her as her and Yasmine walked in the house. "Come on let's go and talk." Yasmine said to me as we went to the living room.

"I don't want to talk about anything really." I said to her. "Baby you need to though because what you are going through as a mother is hard on you I can tell." my mom said to me and I didn't say anything. "Have you or Jordan talked to your lawyers?" Yas asked me.

"Yeah they said that we have to take this court seeing that the officers were wrong in to situation and because Jax and Isuel gave false information." I said to them. "So you haven't even been able to see Essence or Axtyn?" my mom asked me.

"No not at all." I said to them. And I felt tears coming in my eyes because I just remembered something else about today. "What's the matter why are you crying?" my mom asked me. "Todays Essence's birthday and she isn't here with me." I said to her as I was crying.

"It's okay baby we are here for you." she said to me as she was trying to comfort me but it wasn't working. "No nothing is going to be okay until I get my kids back so stop saying that." I said to her as I stopped letting her hug me. "Jimin we know how you feel." Yasmine said to me and that pissed me off.

"Like the fuck y'all do Yas you don't even have kids and then momma your kids have never been taken from you so stop with the bullshit like you know how I fucking feel." I said to them. "Your right we don't know how you feel but you don't have the right to talk to us like that either." my mom said to me.

"If y'all don't mind I would love for y'all to leave." I said to them as I got up going upstairs to check the pregnancy test. "Jimin why do you have a pregnancy test?" Yas asked me. "I thought I told you and momma to leave." I said to her and my mom.

"We are not going to leave you when you are like this now what does the test say." she said to me. "It's negative." I said to them as I took a picture of the test sending it to Jordan and also sending him a message saying no need for that abortion you wanted.