20

Couple days later
Jimin's POV

^Jimin's Outfit "Look here I don't want y'all messing this up this is literally inspired because of my daughter

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

^Jimin's Outfit
"Look here I don't want y'all messing this up this is literally inspired because of my daughter." I said to my team. "Okay we won't mess it up." they said to me. "Good now that's all I need." I said to them and then they walked away.

"Jimin you have a visitor here." my assistant said to me. "Okay just send them up Mel." I said to her and then she walked off. "Today is going to be a very stressful day." I said to myself. "Hey Jimin." Yasmine said to me. "Hi Yas." I said to her.

"You look stressed thank gosh I brung you Starbucks." she said to me as she handed me a drink. "Thank you I needed this." I said to her. "Your welcome now tell me why are you stressed." she said to me. "Well they are on the verge of messing up the makeup palette which is about to make me do it myself and then my biological dad is supposed come here in a few to talk about the kids." I said to her.

"Well I think that you need a break Jimin because you did jump back into work really fast." she said to me. "I just need to keep myself busy." I said to her. "So to keep your mind off Jordan." she said to me and I didn't say anything. "Exactly so tell me about how you feel." she said to me.

"I don't know Yas I think I'm dumb for wanting him back knowing the shit we have been through." I said to her. "Honestly Jimin as much as I think you should leave him alone I can't stop you feeling the way you feel about him because y'all have been together for a while but you if really want to go back to him then do what you want." she said to me.

"I'm so stupid for this." I said to her as I wiped a tear that was about to fall. "Why do you say that?" she asked me. "Because I want him back knowing this he most likely isn't going to change." I said to her as I was now full blown crying.

"Talk to him Jimin when you go and pick up the kids today talk to him about what you want him to do and if he doesn't like what you say then it's time for you to move on." she said to me as she was hugging me. "I think I should get back to work." I said to her as I was looking through paperwork.

"Jimin your trying to over work yourself so you won't think about your problems." she said to me. "Yas I'm fine okay." I said to her as I was still going through paperwork. "Jimin no y- and then I cut her off. "YASMINE NANUEN GWAENCHANHDAGO HAESS-EUNIKKA GEUMANDWO!" I yelled at her. (Yasmine I said I'm fine so drop it)

"Jimin what is your problem I'm just here trying to help you but if your just going to yell then I'll leave you to deal with your own problems." she said to me and then she got her things and left.
And all that did for some reason that pissed me off.

"Hey J- and I cut them off. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled at them until I looked up. "Sorry, sorry Jaeyong I'm just stressed." I said to him as he walked in. "What has you stressed?" he asked me. "A lot of things but I don't want to talk about it." I said to him.