9

A week after
Jimin's POV

"Babe does this look right or do I need to change but I feel like I should change the shoes." I said to Jordan as I walked bathroom showing him my outfit. "Bae you look good and no you don't need to change the shoes so why are you stressing it's just a cookout with my family who've you have been around before." he said to me.

"I know but Jordan I don't want to go." I said to him. "Jimin you were excited about going to this cookout about two days ago so what's the matter." he said to me. "It's just I was excited but that was until I found out that your cousin Trinity was going to be there and you know how much she hates me." I said to him.

"First off fuck her and she doesn't hate you Jimin." he said to me. "She literally stood up at our wedding saying how we shouldn't get married because I'm not good for you but that her bestfriend Sarah is." I said to him. "Okay your right she does hate you a little bit but don't let her
make you stay home and plus you can't." he said to me.

"Yes I can Jordan I just have to say that I'm sick or something and then they won't ask questions." I said to him. "I think your forgetting about our daughter who will not care and say that's a lie." Jordan said to me. "Fine your right." I said to him.

"Jimin what else got you acting like this and be honest." he said to me. "Okay well I'm freaking out because my fashion show is this week and one of my models may not make it back in time for the show and then I have to find another makeup artist because the one I had got sick and then this pregnancy is making everything hurt like my breast were never this sore with Essence and then I'm throwing up almost every five seconds." I said to him in one breath.

"So one I need you to breath and calm down." he said to me so then I took a couple of deep breaths and calmed down. "Okay so about the model you already have backup models so don't stress okay and then with the makeup artist ask Yasmine I don't know why you didn't anyways and with your pregnancy your probably feeling weird because you did have a false pregnancy before and like the doctor told you yesterday your going to feel weird because of that so stop stressing." he said to me.

"Okay I think your right about everything so I'll calm down." I said to him. "MOMMY, DADDY!" Essence yelled outside our door. "I'm coming princess." Jordan said to her as he opened the door. "I want to get dressed now mommy." she said to me. "Are you done having a tantrum?" I asked her because she only had one because she didn't want to get dressed.

"Yes." she said to me. "Alright come on let's go and get you dressed and do you hair." I said to her and she walked out of our room. "Jimin before you get her dressed did you want to tell the family about your pregnancy?"he asked me.

" I don't mind doing it just as long as your ready for them to know." I said to him. "I'm ready when your ready baby." he said to me. "Then yes we can tell them today." I said to him. "Whatever you want Mrs Tucker."he said to me.

"I like it when you say that." I said to him as I walked up to him and put my arms around his neck while his hands were on my waist. "I bet you do because it reminds you that no other female or male can say they married me." he said to me.

"That's very much true." I said to him as I leaned up and started kissing him. "MOMMY!" Essence yelled so then I pulled away. "COMING BABY!" I yelled back. "Well looks like our little cock blocker needs you so I'm about to pull the car up in the front." he said to me.

"Okay I'm about to get her dressed but wait which car?" I asked him. "Challenger." he said to me. "Alright then while your out there can you check the Mercedes I think one of the tire pressure is low." I said to him. "I got you." he said and then I went to Essence's room.