11

San Francisco
Jimin's POV

"But Mrs Gloria it's like he doesn't see anything wrong with him texting his ex." I said to Mrs Gloria who I was on the phone with while Jordan was at the stadium getting ready for the game. "Jimin when it comes to Jax, Jordan acts like anything involving him is right and never wrong." she said to me.

"So let me guess you didn't like Jax that much either?" I asked her. "Your right when Jordan first introduce me to Jax I didn't like him because he looked like all he cared about was money and sure of enough he did because when Jordan got hurt he left him." she said to me.

"I don't understand why he would do that like when Jordan tore his ACL I couldn't even leave his side for anything." I said to her. "I know and that's why I knew from the beginning that you were right for Jordan even though I think he is starting to lose sight of that." she said to me.

"Yeah your right and honestly I've been getting this feeling that something bad is going to happen to us during our marriage and that it's going to be my last straw and that I might leave." I said to her. "Jimin marriages have ups and down sometimes you can over come them and sometimes you can't I understand." she said to me.

"Yeah but this whole thing is just stressing me out and then Essence is telling that there's something wrong and I guess that's what's getting to me more is that our own daughter can tell." I said to her. "Jimin listen baby your putting too much stress on yourself about this situation so for now forget about the whole thing and think about something positive like your pregnancy." she said to me.

"So tell me how has it been being pregnant again." she said to me. "Well with this baby I've been eating more salty things then sweet when I was pregnant with Essence." I said to her. "Damn you might actually have a boy." she said to me and I laughed. "What's so bad about me having a boy I mean I actually want a little boy." I said to her.

"I have two boys and one girl that should be my reason why." she said to me and I laughed a bit. "Momma when do we see daddy?" Essence asked me as she woke up. "We can get ready now so hold on." I said to her. "Well I have to get me and Essence dress so I'll talk to you later." I said to Mrs Gloria.

"Okay Jimin I'll talk to y'all later." she said to me and then she hung up. "Alright come on you have to re brush your teeth." I said to Essence as we walked to the bathroom. But I got up to fast making me throw up in the toilet.

"Are you okay mommy?" Essence asked me. "Yeah baby mommy is fine." I said to her as I flushed the toilet and then getting up so we can brush our teeth. "Alright Essence we need to get you dressed so come on." I said to her as I got done washing her face.

"When do we go home?" she asked me. "Tomorrow babes." I said to her as I put her shirt on her. "Mommy." she said to me. "Yes?" I asked her. "Why doesn't Auntie Conan come around anymore?"she asked me. "Umm because he is very busy." I said to her.

"Can we call him?"she asked me. "Not right now baby but maybe some other time." I said to her as I got done doing her hair. "Promise?"she asked me. "I promise." I said to her. "Now let's put some clothes and shoes on so we can leave." I said to her.