13

That Weekend
Jimin's POV

"Jimin why are you moving so much?" Yasmine asked me. "Well I'm sorry for being pregnant and not being comfortable." I said to her sarcastically. "Well you need to be still while I do your makeup for your baby shower or would you like to go with half your makeup done." she said to me. "No." I said to her.

"That's what I thought now try and be still." she said to me. "MOMMY!" Essence yelled when she came in my room. "Essence stop yelling now what is it." I said to her. "I want to touch baby brother." she said to me. "Okay come here." I said to her and then she started rubbing my belly.

"That's mean." she said to me. "What is Essence?" I asked her. "He kicked me."she said to me. "No he didn't kick you in a mean way that's him saying hi so he wasn't being mean." I said to her. "Okay." she said to me and then she ran out my room to do god knows what.

"I see she finally likes the idea of having a baby brother." Yasmine said to me. "Yeah she does because now every day she's like mommy I want to touch baby brother and she'll just keep touching my belly for the longest." I said to her. "Just wait til he is born because then she's going to want to hold him a lot." she said to me.

"I got the feeling of that." I said to her. "You know I was like that when momma was pregnant with you always wanting to touch her belly and everything now look at us the closet we can be." she said to me. "I'm glad we are close because I don't know what I would do without you by my side." I said to her.

"Me too but is Jordan coming to the baby shower?" she asked me. "Yeah even though Conan didn't want to invite him because he is being an asshole I told him too because his family will be there and because at the end of the day this is his son too." I said to her. "His ass needs to stay home." Yas said to me.

"Yas." I said to her. "I'm sorry Jimin but I don't like him anymore because he left when you told him not too and because he put his hands on you twice the second time when Essence was watching and now he is trying to take your kids I'm sorry but he should stay home." she said to me.

"Yas this is my decision if I want him there or not so please just don't try and argue with me on this." I said to her. "Fine but if he bring that gold digging bitch with him I promise to you both of them are going to catch this ass whooping." she said to me and I laughed a bit. "He isn't going to bring him because Mrs Gloria told me she told him not to bring him." I said to her.

"Good now I'm done with your makeup."she said to me as she gave me a mirror. "Thanks Yas I love it." I said to her. "Your welcome." she said to me and then she started staring at me. "What is it Yas?" I asked her and then she looked at the time. "Yas what?" I asked her again.

"Come on we are about to dye your hair."she said to me as she pulled a box of dye out. "Yas I don't want too." I said to her. "Too bad because we are doing it." she said to me. "Bu- and then she cut me off. "No buts now like I said we are dying your hair and be happy I'm not doing it red." she said to me and I rolled my eyes and let her dye my hair.

After getting my hair unwilling dyed I was finished . "See you look pretty Jimin." Yas said to me. "Even though I didn't want to dye my hair it does look nice." I said to her. "I knew it would now it's time to you and Essence dressed so let's get the five year old dress first." she said to me.

So then I went downstairs to Essences room. "Baby we got to get your dressed." I said to her. "Mommy I like your hair." she said to me. "Thank you baby now come on I already have your outfit out." I said to her. So then I put her clothes on and then decided to do her hair.

"Are you excited to go to the baby shower?" I asked her. "Yeah Aunite Conan said there's going to be cake." she said to me all excited. "Yes there is going to be cake baby." I said to her. "Will daddy be there?" she asked me. "Yes he will is that okay with you?" I asked her. "Will daddy hurt mommy again?" she asked me.