29

"so Leah is your cousin and you did not think of telling me wow just wow" Dylan pointed an accusing glare at kiraan who did not seem phased " dude I was the one that recommended her for the internship remember I asked you for a favor?"

Dylan looked confused until he remembered his small meeting with kiraan

"bro I need a favor my aunt's company went through some shit and closed off, my dad offered to help but she refused to it saying that it was her way of paying for all the wrong she had done, I heard your company has an internship program and I was wondering if you could get my cousin in? her name is Leah and she's in her final year this would be a great opportunity for her, but please don't make it obvious that I was the reason she got the internship she will castrate me"

" oh yeah my bad, anywho I asked her to become my PA permanently" kiraan gave the boy a questioning look " oh, and ?" Dylan just shrugged " she agreed, she somehow intrigues me the way she carries herself, how professional she is, and not like these other girls"

a knowing smirk made its way on Kiraan's face " well take it, easy tiger, she is a hard nut to crack".

"speaking of hard nut did you message Kirti?" kiraan nodded they had been speaking not as often as he liked but hey it was progress, simple conversations asking each  other how their day was and basic stuff.

"I hope the conversations aren't mundane she hates that, she likes to talk about things in depth, and she's a sucker for shit like that"

"who sucked what?" making his way into the office kaar casually plopped himself down on the chair "shouldn't you be at work?" he looked at Dylan and nodded " yeah I just got done signing the deal with Kira's father and dropped the paperwork off at Kirti's office".

at the mention of her name, kiraan smiled " well someone has it bad" the boys laughed at the older's expense. rubbing his hands on his face he let out a muffled groan. he knew they were right there was no point in denying it, he realized that he had not messaged her today and quickly took out his phone, satisfied with what he had sent he put the phone only to catch the other two staring at him.

" What?"

" you should ask her out on a casual date" kaar responded while eating a piece of chocolate

" are you crazy it's so soon" well at one stage he would have but like he said she was different so very different.

"I agree with kaar, you already know the reason you are attracted to her and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it"

" what if she freaks out? what if she decides to stop talking to me?"

" if anything I would say I hope you aren't the one to freak out and this is Kirti yeah she creates this cold persona but she is a real softy that I can assure you"

the rest of the time went with the boys giving kiraan ideas on how to ask Kirti out on a date and sadly to say he had declined all.