48

the atmosphere was classy and yet soothing it represented the man that sat in front of her in his blue suit, he looked ethereal, she always had a small crush on him but never acted on it knowing he was in a relationship at that time, she never liked that woman she was too materialistic but who was she to judge, she had admired him from afar though during that time but made sure to keep things professional at all costs.

" do you not like the food?"

" mmmm?"

Dylan pointed to her plate that had hardly been touched, she was so busy looking at him that she had forgotten her food " oh no sorry was just enjoying the ambiance" she gave herself an internal whack on the head.

Dylan just smirked he had been planning this now for a while and he had finally gotten a chance to take her out on a lavish dinner. the food was amazing that it caused Dylan to gulp he chided his wolf who had been all too excited by the noise

"is it better than my cooking?" the first time he had cooked for her they ended up ordering pizza, it was not horrible but rather inedible. Leah giggled " well I would love to lie and boost your ego but this time I can't take away the credit from the chef who made this"

he smiled at her this is what he loved about her, she was such a simple girl, and she was polite even when she did not need to be, finishing up their meal he had asked her if she wanted dessert, but she had declined to state that she had more than enough.

now both of them were walking along the beach enjoying the sand and the sound of the waves " thank you for tonight" noticing the slight shiver her body gave out he took off his coat and placed it around, she was so beautiful the moonlight allowing the softness of her skin to show and leaving an ethereal glow in its wake. it was now or never cupping her face he kissed her with all he had, she took long to respond but then kissed him back with the same enthusiasm washing all his fears or rejection.

pulling apart since they were both running out of breath he ran his thumb over her swollen lips, smiling at her asking her the question that he had been dying to from the time he had picked her up "be mine?"

"yes" pulling her in for another kiss was nothing but the sound of the waves and the moon bearing as a witness as to mates who found each other. he knew this was different, he knew that she had given a piece of herself to him.

leah vowed to do right by him, he deserved that much, working close to him she had seen him at his worse and the toll the breakup had taken on him, she promised to give him everything, to not break cause she knew that he would do right by her, he was a man of his word a gentleman to be precise one of moral and ethics and that's what drew her to him. he could have girls for every night but he still chose her, he still chose not to turn into those type of men even though he had all the means to, he never took advantage of her he was honest from the start, allowing to see him for who he was and that's how she knew the man in front of her was raised by a woman who deserved to be called a queen.