No killing Harvey, pls no poggers

TITLE: No killing Harvey, pls no poggers

FEATURING THE CHARACTERS: harvey gets some sleep, the dryer

WRITERS: harvey, mystic, dubious, harvey, mystic

Harvey was sneaking out at night. He had something to do and it was getting sleep. However, he was not capable of doing that without-There it was! The Laudromat! He picked the lock on the door and snuck inside, searching for a proper dryer to put himself and a fluffy blanket in. This was getting... weirdly addictive...

--------------------

Mystic entered the laundromat. "What the fuck, Harvey- You really need to stop doing this- you could die-"Mystic stood in front of Harvey, not letting him pass.

--------------------

"But the DRYER-" He says. "I need it-""Harvey, this has to stop-" They beg."It'll be on gentle tumble, I promise." He says."STILL-"

--------------------

"But the sleep, Mystic! The sleep!"They look at him, unimpressed. "You know, Harvey", Mysik says then, "you wouldn't need to sleep in the dryer if you stopped drinking so much coffee during the evening."Harvey is silent for a minute, processing that thought. "You know", he says then, but doesn't know himself, so he is silent again."That's enough", Mystic decides. "Let's get you home."They grab Harvey and put him in a laundry basket, carrying him back again.

--------------------

After bringing Harvey back to the group's shared Tiny Truck™, Mystic explained to Phantom what happened. Dubious overheard, screeching "THE DRYER? HEHEHEHEHEHE-" and dragging Harvey back to the laundromat, Mystic and Phantom ran after her because killing Harvey isn't very poggers.

Fanfic created with #FranticFanfic.