Harvey, honestly, i understand the fear

TITLE: Harvey, honestly, i understand the fear

FEATURING THE CHARACTERS: harvey, california uwu

WRITERS: dubious, mystic, harvey, dubious, mystic

"Well, you went to Dubious's homeland," Phantom says. "Now, we should go to the other place of propaganda. California!" Phantom says."Oh no..." Harvey says."YAY!" Mystic says, happily."Didn't I establish I don't like people?" Dubious asks. "I'll go, I guess.

--------------------

Mystic immediately ran at Phantom, picking him up because Mystic has superpowers now I guess- and they all went on a road trip to California. All packed into a tiny ass truck. It's fine. Mystic was practically on top of Phantom, not like either of them would mind that though.

--------------------

When reaching the texan border, Harvey suggested to turn away, because fuck Texas. So they skipped Texas on the roadtrip which made California (uwu) very sad.Yeah, this place gives me Edward Scissorhands flashbacks", Harvey said when they drove through the endless seas of suburbia that plastered the whole US of Murica.They slowly arrived to their goal after hours and hours of driving through the desert and suburbs."No-", Harvey whispered. "No, no, no, no, NONONONONONONO!""Why? What's wrong Harvey", Mystic asked as they stepped out of the truck onto the giant Disneyland parking lot.

--------------------

"Hey, Harvey, it's alright-" Dubious offers. " I have water that isn't Dasani, take a minute. Disney is hell, you need hydration.""Why would people come HERE?!?!?" He asks. "Children's nightmares and broken promises surrounded with overpriced depression all wrapped in creeps- why does this EXIST-""Because people suck." She says, handing him the water. "Quick, drink it, because otherwise they'll try to murder you for even having considered drinking anything but corporate branded sewage in a bottle.""Alright, I guess-" He says, taking it. "Do we really have to walk around, though? Can't we just... stay in the car?" he asks, looking longingly at the vehicle."I wish. I don't want children touching me-" Dubious says, shivering. "And the KARENS-"

--------------------

Mystic just sighed. "Don't worry guys, Disney is the ✨Happiest Place on Earth✨, you'll be fine." Their face morphed into something unrecognizable, then went back to normal. They walked in with Phantom, and the others followed.Harvey sighed, while Dubious spoke. "I think something's wrong with Mystic."Mystic's head turned back to face them, their eyes glowing pure red, then they faced Phantom, smiling like they were back to normal.Something is inhabiting Mystic's body- but what?

Fanfic created with #FranticFanfic.