This isn't funny, this is war

TITLE: This isn't funny, this is war

FEATURING THE CHARACTERS: |phantom|, dubious

WRITERS: harvey, dubious, mystic, harvey, dubious

"Phantom, I need you to be our eyes and ears. Mystic trusts you, more than anyone else here. Even the fake one, I think." Dubious is whispering. "Here", she says and hands Phantom a walky-talky. "If you witness anything weird, contact us immeadiately.""Understood", Phantom says and takes the item, hiding it."Man, Mystics really scaring me right now."

--------------------

"They're scaring all of us." She replies, and Harvey nods. "Be careful, but let us know what's up.""Alright, will do." He says, nodding solemnly.

--------------------

He hides by a wall, watching, waiting. He tells the others his location on his walky-talky, then he walks over to Mystic. "Hey, please calm down- you're scaring me." Mystic's eyes widened as they looked at Phantom with pain in their eyes. Their eyes began to turn red as they lost control over themselves once more. Phantom hugged Mystic, hoping that would help them. But it didn't, more people died, but it was clear that Mystic still had a bit of control. They wouldn't let the demon inside of them kill Phantom.

--------------------

Still, Phantom is ducking right now, hiding under a table for cover,"Dubious, help!", he calls out. "I don't think Mystic will hurt me, but they might hurt a shitload of other people if we son't do something, now!""Phantom, calm down", Dubious speaks from the other side. "You have a gun with you, don't you?""Yes", Phantom says. "How do you know that?""Because it's you, Phantom", she answers. "I've seen you pose with it on every street corner, don't even try to deny it." "Fair", Phantom says, looking around the absolute mess of a room to see if he can spot Mystic."I don't wanna say shoot them", Dubious continues, "but do what you have to.""What?", Phantom yells, but Dubious is already gone.He takes a deep breath, collecting all his courage, before he darts over to Mystic, hugging them.

--------------------

"Mystic, please-" He says, holding them tightly.

(idk how to end this seriously, help-

anyway

say words

say words

say funny words)

Fanfic created with #FranticFanfic.