Harvey goes to Mall Of america! Harvey in America pt4

TITLE: Harvey goes to Mall Of america! Harvey in America pt4

FEATURING THE CHARACTERS: minnesota, harvey

WRITERS: mystic, dubious, harvey, mystic, dubious

After the California incident, Harvey and the gang went to the Mall of America in Minnesota. Mystic, of course, dragged Phantom to Hot Topic, but there was still something wrong with them.

--------------------

Not that Dubious, Harvey, or Phoebe noticed, because Dubious dragged the other two to the laundromat solely to shove people in washing machines and dryers."No, please, I have a family-" A random creep of a dude begs, before the dryer door is slammed shut."No, You have issues." Dubious says. "Fuckin creep."

--------------------

"Hm, I feel like I know that guy", Harvey says, eyeing him while he is biding his time in the dryer, spinning around over and over again.Then he laughs. "That guys got a toast on his shirt lol. Weird."Dubious blinks, until she notices who she just stuck into the dryer."Oh, no." She says. "Oh no, no, no...""Dubious, he's gonna murder us when he gets out of there! Especially you, since your still a child!", Harvey panics."Not if we kill him first", Dubious says determined, trying to pry the dryer open again. "Oh no... He's stuck in the dryer........................ again."

--------------------

"Oh well-" Phoebe says.They flee the scene to go find Mystic, who's already caused a scene. They've killed the cashiers at Hot Topic, and stolen everything in the store. Even Phantom knew this wasn't like them.

--------------------

"What the fuck happened-" Dubious asks, watching."I don't know-" Phantom says."This- This definitely isn't like them-" Harvey says.

"Yeah..."

"Free stuff, right guys?" Phoebe asks.

Fanfic created with #FranticFanfic.